News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

OH YES SUCK IT LOOK AT THAT TIME ON THE POST. LOOK AT IT. *hip thrusts everywhere*

Not that it actually did anything.

Anyhow I think it's convenient that verm and nocturne supposedly cleared things up, and then there was never another word about it to influence voters. Even our alliance leader voted for him. Can someone please explain things.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2014, 06:02:37 PMOH YES SUCK IT LOOK AT THAT TIME ON THE POST. LOOK AT IT. *hip thrusts everywhere*

Anyhow I think it's convenient that verm and nocturne supposedly cleared things up, and then there was never another word about it to influence voters. Even our alliance leader voted for him. Can someone please explain things.
Verm and Nocturne for the Megakiller vigis?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2014, 06:02:37 PMOH YES SUCK IT LOOK AT THAT TIME ON THE POST. LOOK AT IT. *hip thrusts everywhere*

I dont know. I think Kman thought noct was a wolf I dont know... I cant seem to follow his logic (yet)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2014, 06:04:32 PMVerm and Nocturne for the Megakiller vigis?
Where would you get that conclusion from?

Ninja'd.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

I think BDS was joking. I think.
Submissions Page

spitllama

Also I thought the phase ended at 9pm EST, so my post is now severely less awesome. I withdraw my hip thrusts (unless you want them anyhow!!!)
Submissions Page

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2014, 06:14:51 PMAlso I thought the phase ended at 9pm EST, so my post is now severely less awesome. I withdraw my hip thrusts (unless you want them anyhow!!!)
I want them.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

I wouldn't say things are completely in the clear with Nocturne.  I'll have to ask him a few more questions at some point in the future.  If we're purging inactives, K-NiGhT is probably the least active player.

spitllama

Verm I've been more inactive lynch me.

Also come to le chat.
Submissions Page

vermilionvermin

But I have to go pick up pizza for dinner  :(

K-NiGhT

k guys cool i've been trying to give you all a perfectly valid reason for my inactivity but whatever
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 11, 2014, 06:09:02 PMWhere would you get that conclusion from?

Ninja'd.
Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2014, 06:10:24 PMI think BDS was joking. I think.

I was saying that those are the people who should be vigi'd by the Megakillers (hence adding "vigis" after "Megakiller").

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

That's fine if you have reasoning for it, but at this point there are hardly any leads. It's not because we think you're lying. Just how the cookie has crumbled. If you have evidence against a particular player instead, please share. Right now though the chatroom is a big clustertruck and nobody knows what better to do.

Verm twg is the only sustenance you need.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2014, 06:48:43 PM...

I was saying that those are the people who should be vigi'd by the Megakillers (hence adding "vigis" after "Megakiller").

That's silliness. Why do dat.
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

K whatever i guess have fun losing
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2014, 06:49:55 PMThat's silliness. Why do dat.
Because:
Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2014, 06:02:37 PMit's convenient that verm and nocturne supposedly cleared things up, and then there was never another word about it to influence voters.
You said it yourself. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber