News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

the dumb test

Started by generalmayo, May 24, 2008, 08:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how good do you think you will do on this test

smart
16 (100%)
dumb
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

generalmayo

see how smart you are with the dumb test! i copied some from an advertisement and added some of my own ok here we go!
1. the french civil war was against who and who? (there was no civil war would not be an answer)
2. a blue house is made out of blue bricks a red house is made out of red bricks then what is a green house made out of?
3.lee's parents imigrated from china they have 4 children the first 3 names are la li and lo what is the last child's name?
4. there are 5 fishies in a bowl 2 drowned how many are left?
5. there are 5 apples you take 3 how many do you have?
6.(this sounds nasty but if you know or find out the answer it's not really at all) the davis family goes out for dinner when they come back, they find freddy dead, and jon sleeping on the couch there is a piece of glass on the floor and water what happen?
7.a rooster lays an egg on a tip of a house which way will it fall?
that's all for now ill post the answer later  :)

okay okay I get it

starpikachu

Gu4n

1. The Commune versus the French army, 1971.
2. Purple bricks with red dots.
3. Lee
4. Five, since there are five fishies in the bowl. There were seven fishies, but unfortunately two drowned.
5. Three
6. Hurricane passed by
7. Down

razer84

rooster's don't lay eggs... :P

damn commies.

HugoMeister

I like G-Han's answer better. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gu4n

Quote from: razer84 on May 24, 2008, 01:34:51 PMrooster's don't lay eggs... :P

Even if I would lay an egg on the tip of a house, or my grandma, it still would fall down.

razer84

i know, but that's why it's called the stupid test. not to see if you are stupid, but because the test itself is stupid.

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Completely random answers:
1. The media and the President (France has a President, right?).
2. Green bricks (duh!)
3. What
4. 7. Fishies can't drown.
5. 0. I hate apples. jk.
6. Jon got drunk and hit a beer bottle on freddy's head. Then Jon fell asleep on the couch. (The beer miraculously turned to water.  :o)
7. In all ways. After the egg hits the tip, it will crack and spill everywhere.
 ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

scooterulez

1: Themselves
2: Glass
3: Lee
4: Five, fish can't drown
5: Three
6: Jon was drunk and knocked down freddy's fishbowl, freddy was a fish, and freddy air drowned
7: Roosters don't lay eggs, hen do.

HugoMeister

Quote from: scooterulez on May 25, 2008, 09:54:30 AM1: Themselves
2: Glass
3: Lee
4: Five, fish can't drown
5: Three
6: Jon was drunk and knocked down freddy's fishbowl, freddy was a fish, and freddy air drowned
7: Roosters don't lay eggs, hen do.

Oh but they can, I've done it. (on accident of course)

ZeldaFan

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 25, 2008, 09:59:54 AMOh but they can, I've done it. (on accident of course)
o.O
how in the heck...?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 25, 2008, 04:56:07 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on May 25, 2008, 09:59:54 AMOh but they can, I've done it. (on accident of course)
o.O
how in the heck...?

??? doest that mean Hugo's a fish? or, no, he drowned the fish? idk... MY BFF JILL!

damn commies.

HugoMeister

o.O
how in the heck...?

Yeah....its a long story. It involves water, some fat fish, and myself.

My uncle had gotten these extremely fat fish. They amused me very much. They weren't swimming very well in his big tank. (and i mean a freaking huge tank) We thought it had to do with the water quality, or they were just too fat. You could see their gills flapping for breath. We took them out and put them in a small bowl with the exact same water that was in the tank. They completely changed and began swimming frantically, like they were happy. Their gills were perfectly fine. We left them in the bowl for a few days, and then I decided to put them back into the tank. They died 10 min later.

We had deduced there was simply too much water for the fat fish, and they drowned.

Quote from: razer84 on May 25, 2008, 05:04:30 PM
o.O
how in the heck...?

??? doest that mean Hugo's a fish? or, no, he drowned the fish? idk... MY BFF JILL!

I am not only a fish, I am also a plant. Filter feeding and sunlight are all I need. (thats what my friends think since I don't eat lunch at school)

Brawler4Ever

Amen to that brother. Amen to that.  :P
I have no idea what I'm talking about.
I don't think that the fishies drowned. They probably suffocated.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

HugoMeister

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 25, 2008, 07:51:37 PMAmen to that brother. Amen to that.  :P
I have no idea what I'm talking about.
I don't think that the fishies drowned. They probably suffocated.

Ah, but isn't drowning the suffocation of an organism due to water? (sort of)