News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

[NES] Ninja Gaiden - Multiple Songs

Started by tnsettlemo, January 11, 2014, 10:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnsettlemo

I am currently a student of the piano and am in Alfred's Adult All-In-One Level Three and currently am not at the level to play these songs but have downloaded a bunch of them and should be able to start these with my teacher after I finish with the Alfred Series. I had bought another series of books playing classical music starting at the late intermediate level, but might play your songs first. I love it. I grew up playing Nintendo but what I would do would be to watch my friends play and just enjoy the music. I would like transcripts of these two Ninja Gaiden songs:
 Foster's Theme http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/ng1_fost.mid
 The Dark Emperor http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/ng2_asht.mid

The names are from vgmusic.com. When you get the error page, and you will, click on the "click here" link.
Thank you so much!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

tnsettlemo

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 11, 2014, 02:41:54 PMisn't this kind of a special case tho since he just wants simplified versions of these pieces that are already on site?

I am sorry and will search to see if the transcripts are in the process of being made. Referring to the above quote, I want the most complete transcript possible. I have for the last ten years been listening to almost exclusively solo piano music from Granados, Scriabin, Debussy, and Albeniz and my goal is to play and perform these pieces as soon as possible. I also love Segovia on the classical guitar. I am thinking that most of the transcripts on here might be early advanced pieces and I can wait until I have had the training to play them.  For the longest time, I have wanted to transcribe the two Ninja Gaiden pieces and to play them on the piano. Thanks again.

Yugi

tnsettlemo

Quote from: Yugi on January 11, 2014, 04:04:55 PM

how do you know me

I'm sorry, I don't know you, just saw that you liked the music from Ninja Gaiden. I won't bother you again.

Bubbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 11, 2014, 02:41:54 PMisn't this kind of a special case tho since he just wants simplified versions of these pieces that are already on site?
Either way, the request still needs to be properly formatted.

And am I crazy or are the sheets not on the site? I can't find them

tnsettlemo

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2014, 09:28:45 PMEither way, the request still needs to be properly formatted.

And am I crazy or are the sheets not on the site? I can't find them

I can't find the music either. No problem, you guys have transcribed so much already, and I am truly grateful. You guys are awesome. Thank you!!! Also, how do you go back and revise a post?

Bubbles

I see you figured it out, but theres still some things you're missing. The subject should look like this

[NES] Ninja Gaiden - Multiple Songs

Also, the two links you posted don't work. Could you find a youtube video that works?