iDOWN's Arrangments (9-20: 3 songs FIX'D!)

Started by iDOWN, May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

Nintendude73

Ai No Uta was mine!  Feel free to outdo it, I'm sure you could.  Can't wait to accept Tane no Uta! ;)

Oh, and Saving Courage is accepted!

iDOWN

Thank you very much. :]

This is an accomplishment to me. I never thought my very first submission would be accepted. xD
As for Tane no Uta, thanks for the compliment, I believe it was. And I may very well try to do an Ai no Uta revision. :]

My next submission is "New Super Mario Bros. Theme" from SSBB. I enjoyed arranging that with a friend of mine.

Lildigipoke2

Coins of the World have a lot of triplets...is that supposed to be right?

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

Lildigipoke2

oh okay...i thought something was wrong for a second

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

I'll look over it when I get my computer back just in case.

iDOWN

Sorry for the double post. D:

New song, everyone! :]
Peach's Birthday Cake from Mario Party! This one was a really fun one to make because it's a duet. Hope you like it. :]

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

hehe.

Okay, I found something I want to fix in the New Super Mario Bros. Brawl Remix, so I'm going to hold on to it and play around with it until I feel like submitting it. I'm submitting Princess Peach's Birthday Cake for now. I went through it and fixed a few minor things in it, so it's all clean now. :]

EDIT: New Song up! Pokemon Center from Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal

iDOWN

Okay, this is worth double posting, in my opinion.

New song up! I LOL'd the whole time I arranged this song. Mainly because it's an inside joke between me friend and I. I did the song Courtney Gears sings in Ratchet and Clank 3. You MUST watch the origanal. You will either:

1. Laugh your butt off.
or
2. Die from loss of blood through your ears. xDD

Thank you, and feedback welcome. :]

Echo

Eh, is it really worth making the Pokemon Center song a duet? I'd just mix the two right hand parts together. You can cut out the parts that are unreachable, or you can leave it in there to give the performer the option to use the second layer with their left hand instead.

iDOWN

Hm. I guess you're right. So you're saying do something like put "Optional Left hand or duet part"?

iDOWN

UPDATED!

Mario Kart Wii Credits. It was a special request from sonic130. I hope you like it! :]

I know it's in the wrong key. I'm going to fix it tomorrow.

sonic130

Whoa, nice job on the mario kart wii credits. It seems pretty accurate, except for some parts, but overall it's awesome. Thanks so much :D