iDOWN's Arrangments (9-20: 3 songs FIX'D!)

Started by iDOWN, May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

Okay, I'll take the duet part off.

And, yes I did all of my arrangements by ear. (Except Wendy's house. I used a midi, if that's what you mean.) I'll look into the chords you were talking about. Though, I never noticed a trill at the end. I'll look into that as well.

iDOWN

Sorry for the double post, but Beethoven, I tried the trill and it sounded horrible. D: I think I'll leave it out. But what chords are you talking about? The quarter notes from 41-56 or the long notes at the very end?

EDIT: Major changes to Coins of the World and Minor ones to Mario Kart Wii Credits: Part 2.

Coins of the World is now in 12/8 (Thanks for informing me, PianoMan) and I edited it musically as well. Mario Kart Wii Credits, I did everything sonic130 thought was wrong. By the way, sonic130, I think 26-34 on the right hand was right, it was just the left hand was wrong, which made the right hand sound wrong. xD

EDIT2: Finally finished Koopa Cape! The bass was hard to hear at some points, but I did my best. :] (Been working on this one for a while. eheh...)

Nintendude73

Koopa Cape sounds great. ;D

Hmm, what was I going to post...

Oh right!  Credits Part 2 accepted.  I did add one 8va and some 8ba around the piece, hope you don't mind.  THANK YOU for formatting it correctly (except for the copyright font, I'll get over it), it makes my job so much easier.  And yes, I do realize there are some impossible to play chords, but against my better judgment I'm just going to assume that people will realize they can just choose which notes to play on their own, as the piece is very well arranged and I'm not going to let a couple of chords hold it back.

iDOWN

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 06, 2008, 12:35:01 PMKoopa Cape sounds great. ;D

Hmm, what was I going to post...

Oh right!  Credits Part 2 accepted.  I did add one 8va and some 8ba around the piece, hope you don't mind.  THANK YOU for formatting it correctly (except for the copyright font, I'll get over it), it makes my job so much easier.  And yes, I do realize there are some impossible to play chords, but against my better judgment I'm just going to assume that people will realize they can just choose which notes to play on their own, as the piece is very well arranged and I'm not going to let a couple of chords hold it back.

Thank you very much. 8DD

And I never reallized the font was different. It must have slipped my mind when I first started arranging. Dx
I'll fix the font in my other arrangments.

Beethoven II

Quote from: iDOWN on July 01, 2008, 08:46:58 AMSorry for the double post, but Beethoven, I tried the trill and it sounded horrible. D: I think I'll leave it out. But what chords are you talking about? The quarter notes from 41-56 or the long notes at the very end?

EDIT: Major changes to Coins of the World and Minor ones to Mario Kart Wii Credits: Part 2.

Coins of the World is now in 12/8 (Thanks for informing me, PianoMan) and I edited it musically as well. Mario Kart Wii Credits, I did everything sonic130 thought was wrong. By the way, sonic130, I think 26-34 on the right hand was right, it was just the left hand was wrong, which made the right hand sound wrong. xD

EDIT2: Finally finished Koopa Cape! The bass was hard to hear at some points, but I did my best. :] (Been working on this one for a while. eheh...)

Never mind on the chords, my piano is off tune that's why... meh :P.  But the last note in bass trills between C# (Db) and a D natural. when yuou put it on finale, it does it between Db and E, thats why; so put the tied half as like an eight, then put some notes as a trill.

[edit]: nevermind, that sounds confusing, so i did it for ya http://www.mediafire.com/?j33290dvb2x  ;)

iDOWN

I may just have really bad ears, but I can't hear that in the actual song. xD

Beethoven II

heh, you did a good job on the song though, lol

iDOWN

I definatly hear a trill, but it doesn't exactly sound like your revision. I'll keep messing with it. You got me determined to put a trill. lol.

EDIT: Wow. I just did two arrangements in one day. And on top of that, I'm actually completely satisfied with one of them. The other needs work. xD

Porky's Theme and Daisy Circuit are up! Daisy Circuit is my new submission. :]

iDOWN

New Song! Sad Story from Super Mario Galaxy. This song aways gets me. It's so depressing. :[
Poor Rosalina...

Anyway, I want to dedicate this song to G-Han, Beethoven II, Akiro, and razor. I'll miss you dearly, even if I didn't know all of you as well as I could have. :[

FallenPianist

I just love your Toad's Factory arrangement!!!!!!Good job, keep it up!

iDOWN

jake3343

Koopa cave sounds awesome ;D

That is quite the collection of songs also ;)

EDIT: whoops, I mean cape.

iDOWN

haha. Thank you.
And it's "Koopa Cape" not "cave" :P
It was bothering me, sorry. xD

blah54

your power-hungry fool is pretty good... except sometimes i think you're missing 16th notes at the beginning of phrases...

your pokemon centre thing sounds good, and that optional part is fine, i don't know if people would prefer in the red notes on top of the standard, but in any case, it should remain an optional part, not become a duet...

your rainbow road melody is solid, but the left hand so far just sounds off...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

iDOWN

That's because the first note in all of those phrases in Power-Hungry Fool is the bass. :P

I'm probably going to make those notes red in Pokemon Center.

Really? It sounds right to me. I have the bass cranked all the way up on my computer and my speakers. :P