iDOWN's Arrangments (9-20: 3 songs FIX'D!)

Started by iDOWN, May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

Thank you. :]

Super Mario World Title/Ending should be up tomorrow!

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

Well, I had already done the two Brawl arrangements before summer started. I'm just rearranging them to sound better, so they don't take me long. But thank you very much. :]

EDIT:
Super Mario World Title/Ending is up! The transitions sound funny, but it's because the demo of finale notepad will not allow me to change tempo. Therefore, I put "slowly" and "A Tempo" for the reader. :]

Lildigipoke2

some measures sound "off" in SMW

Measure 13 and other measures like it (the E and A flat don't sound right)

Measure 36

There might be more but those are the most obvious

PLUS

Saving Courage sounds great! it might be hard to play because of the 4 sharps, but no biggy...i like it

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

Thank you very much. I'm so happy that I'm getting positive feedback! :] I think I'm going to submit Saving Courage instead of Coins of the World.

EDIT:
I just realized I said "Thank you very music." lol! -fixed-

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

iDOWN

Yeah, but my reasoning is because Saving Courage was one of my childhood favorites. 8P

KefkaticFanatic

I haven't got the time to listen to these yet, but your own taste?  No.  Arrangements are to be made identical to the original.  If you want to compose some little jingles go post those in the music section.

me irl
[close]

PianoMan

I agree with Gamer. And for SMW Title-Ending: The left hand doesn't sound right for most of it. If you got this from a midi, sometimes there are two or more left hand parts, but only one is right for the arrangement. Good start, though!

iDOWN

PianoMan , crank up the bass, and you'll here it.

Gamer, I'm not saying that it sounds EXTREMELY different. I'm saying that sometimes, some parts don't right on Piano, so you kind of fix it to sound better. For instance, on the New Super Mario Bros. Theme, on Measure 17, there is no way you can make it sound the same on piano, so you make it sort of fit. You get what I'm saying? You also could have been more polite. :/

I don't use Midis for any of my arrangements. I use the origanal songs. I didn't know you were supposed to use midis.

Anyway, I am putting up "Haunted Woods" from Diddy Kong Racing in a few minutes.

EDIT:
I went back and fixed a few things in Haunted Woods. It still sounds off, so I'll continue working on it.
EDIT2:
Wendy's House is up. This is just a rough version. It'll be gone through a few more times before I consider it good enough to submit.

KefkaticFanatic

Well the way you said it before made it sound like you just added some random crap to the song.  You're free to go.

me irl
[close]

iDOWN

Olimar12345

OOO! a Pikmin song! looks like u beat me to it (I iz Jelous)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

iDOWN

Hehe. It's one of my favorite Pikmin songs besides Ai no Uta. I like all of your Pikmin stuff. :]

starpikachu

I thought someone already did Tane no Uta. or maybe it just sounds very familiar to me...