Arrangement Project (Paper Mario)

Started by Sebastian, January 17, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I responded in that request page too, so I'll post it here again. Pieordie1 arranged it, and has some other paper mario arrangements in there too.

FierceDeity

For those who haven't been following that other thread:
Quote from: mariolegofan on June 07, 2014, 02:55:29 PMPieordie didnt do this song. This is "Huff n Puff's Theme"
Pieordie did "Huff n Puff Battle"
To be fair, I didn't even know Pieordie did huff n puff battle, so I probably should have been a bit more thorough in my search, anyways :P

MLF, does this mean we should add Huff n Puff's Theme to this project?

Also, finished Battle Fanfare.
PDF     MUS     MIDI

Deku, are the repeated same-note sixteenth notes in this one playable? I did my best to work around them whenever possible, but for some of them, it seemed too strange to just tie to the second one or change the rhythm/pitch.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 07, 2014, 12:23:21 AMYeah, I was kinda weighing that negative against the alternative of having no pulse where there's originally constant percussion. Since it doesn't really mess with the harmony or anything, I figured it'd make it work better as a piano arrangement, as sort of a substitute for the constant bass drum. I played back both a bunch of times, and I came to like this way more, because the other one really seems too empty. I mean, you have final say, but those are my thoughts on it.

Could you use notes that don't modify the harmony? I know that means it's most likely just going to be doubled octaves, but that last bar does not sound like a Dsus chord in the recording.

FierceDeity

True. Want me to just make it an appoggiatura on Eb?
(if so, I've updated the links haha)

Sebastian

Ill be on later.
Im real busy right now

Sebastian

Hey Guys!
I'm gonna be working on fixing up Dry Dry Ruins and some stuff like that.
I dont mean to rush or anything, but I'm gonna be leaving NSM when this Project is over.
I have been being yelled at (in PMs), ranted at, and called a liar and a "rusher" and I cant take it any longer.
I came her to arrange and have some fun with that, but obviously its been quite the opposite :(

Later! :)

Sebastian

I could use feedback on my arrangements guys?

And I decided NOT to leave. I overeacted

Maelstrom

YAY!!!  :D ;D

I'll get you some misc. feedback today.

Sebastian

Koopa Bros. Tricks and Battle Fanfare up  8)

and if someone would like to fix up Dry Dry Ruins, its theirs.
I dont even want the dumb song

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

I will as soon as I get time in between working on other things. Bugging me won't create time which I don't have.

Sebastian

Brassman388

[Insert really lame excuse about letting work get in the way of really cool passion etc, etc]

I swear, I'll get this done guys, if not, I shall perform harakiri.

The Deku Trombonist

Do all the separate .mus links in the OP mean anything special or have they been modified or something?

Sebastian

no
Olimar just wanted mus links for some reason