Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze Discussion

Started by DonValentino, February 03, 2014, 11:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Since I didn't find an existing one, I thought I'd make one myself.

David Wise FTW

JDMEK5

One of the biggest reasons to get a WiiU has finally emerged.. Now just gotta wait for Zelda, SSBWiiU, some cool Mario game, and the WiiU equivalent of Pokémon Battle Revolution.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Super Mario 3D World is almost a reason in itself. I feel that Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros., the latter especially, will be the ones to entice people though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

^This. Mario 3D World is brilliant.
I dunno if I'm gonna get this game. I didn't like DKCR that much. I guess I could give it a try anyways.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Oh I never played it alone. I still didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I'm playing the 3DS version right now. It's fun. Nothing that I'd buy a system to play though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I love Donkey Kong games, but I won't be buying it unless it comes out for the 3DS. I refuse to buy a WiiU because it's outrageously over-priced and I have no need of it. :P I must say, I really do like the look of Super Mario 3D World and the music for that game is great! However, no game will change my mind about the WiiU. They either port these games to the 3DS or I will never play them.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn