News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Book Quotes quizzes!

Started by mikey, February 07, 2014, 03:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
GO!
unmotivated

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

"Ah!" I cried, springing up. "But no! no! My uncle shall never know it. He would insist upon doing it too. He would want to know all about it. Ropes could not hold him, such a determined geologist as he is! He would start, he would, in spite of everything and everybody, and he would take me with him, and we should never get back. No, never! never!"
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Journey to the Center of the Earth?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 12, 2014, 09:00:02 AMJourney to the Center of the Earth?
Ah! I was just gonna say that

You could keep score, Nocturne :)

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

I dont want to try to be rude or control you game, but I think you should put another Quote on right after they answer it.
Just a suggestion :)

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 12, 2014, 12:56:24 PMI dont want to try to be rude or control you game, but I think you should put another Quote on right after they answer it.
Just a suggestion :)
Every 24 hours is what I said.  If I put one up immediately after then some people wouldn't get a chance to answer.  This way people know when it's gonna be up if they really want to haha
unmotivated

Sebastian

mikey

"It's better to ask forgiveness than permission."
Hopefully someone remembers this ;)
unmotivated

braix

i think i saw that in the forum somewhere before...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Woah I forgot about THIS
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 13, 2014, 05:19:00 AM"It's better to ask forgiveness than permission."
Hopefully someone remembers this ;)
It's from Eragon... I am disappointed in you all.
Anyway here's a bonus one:
"My mind is like a racing engine, tearing itself to pieces because it is not connected up with the work for which it was built."
You need the entire full title-good luck!
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 28, 2014, 11:02:49 AMIt's from Eragon... I am disappointed in you all.

Eragon was probably the worst book I've ever read, so I don't find it that weird that I didn't remember it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*