News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

So what's going on?

Started by Jamaha, February 14, 2014, 01:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Hi again! Long time no see, unfortunately.

So yeah, It's been rather quiet on the front page for a while now. Turns out my estimation for the amount of time I have available this year was grossly misjudged. I haven't really had the time to work on the site with my studies and work going on.

Friday's Featured Feature is still going to be a thing, just a bit more irregular from now on. As you can see the weekly schedule didn't really work out and I have to admit it was way too optimistic. I'll try to make them as frequent as possible but I probably shouldn't make any promises.

Sorry to disappoint,
Jamaha

blueflower999

As long as we still get occasional updates it shouldn't be a problem. Heck, these last two were the biggest improvements I've seen on the site since I joined (besides the addition of a few things on the forums).
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

PatonPiano

its all good! im looking forward to the piano performances thingy!

steventheslayer

I don't even...

HowItKilledYou

Hey! Kinda new to the forums here, but I've been following the site for about a year.
Just wondering if anyone was interested into looking more into the Touhou soundtrack. Many of the series' songs are well-designed for piano (I literally have a binder of Touhou sheet music), and sometimes it can be difficult to find good sheet music. I highly recommend at least some of the songs a listen. Some good ones come from Perfect Cherry Blossom, Mountain of Faith (especially the extra stage boss theme), Subterranean Animism (especially Nuclear Fusion), and Imperishable Night. Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome sheet music!

mikey

Quote from: HowItKilledYou on February 21, 2014, 01:59:40 PMHey! Kinda new to the forums here, but I've been following the site for about a year.
Just wondering if anyone was interested into looking more into the Touhou soundtrack. Many of the series' songs are well-designed for piano (I literally have a binder of Touhou sheet music), and sometimes it can be difficult to find good sheet music. I highly recommend at least some of the songs a listen. Some good ones come from Perfect Cherry Blossom, Mountain of Faith (especially the extra stage boss theme), Subterranean Animism (especially Nuclear Fusion), and Imperishable Night. Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome sheet music!
er... this isn't really the place to put this but if you go to the request board and request specific songs someone should take it.
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 21, 2014, 02:09:07 PMer... this isn't really the place to put this but if you go to the request board and request specific songs someone should may take it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

What I'm reminded of every time I see the name of this thread: