McDucky's Arrangements - Umineko: Eternity

Started by McDucky, February 20, 2014, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Feedback on Sacrificial:

Are you done with the song yet, you're missing out on a lot of it.
It's in e minor, not a minor. Don't let the G# throw you off.
Rhythm Grouping on measure 4 should be an eight note tied to a sixteenth instead of a dotted eight. EDIT: Same thing in measure 1.
The first part, you're missing a lot of bass line in what you do have.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

McDucky

Quote from: FireArrow on March 18, 2014, 11:59:12 AMFeedback on Sacrificial:

Are you done with the song yet, you're missing out on a lot of it.
It's in e minor, not a minor. Don't let the G# throw you off.
Rhythm Grouping on measure 4 should be an eight note tied to a sixteenth instead of a dotted eight. EDIT: Same thing in measure 1.
The first part, you're missing a lot of bass line in what you do have.
Just got started on it. I'd say it's about 10% done.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Hey you should make a post whenever you make an arrangement otherwise people won't know and I have to physicially remind myself to look at your arrangements.

McDucky

Quote from: Yugi on April 10, 2014, 09:18:49 PMHey you should make a post whenever you make an arrangement otherwise people won't know and I have to physicially remind myself to look at your arrangements.
Thanks, I'll do that :D

Maelstrom

I'm new here, so I hope this makes sense. I'm glad you changed the E#s to F naturals, it was getting to be a pain to sight read. For simplicity's sake, would it be possible to only use sharps OR flats? Preferably sharps, because it is in the key of Em.

McDucky

Quote from: maelstrom. on April 16, 2014, 11:24:01 AMI'm new here, so I hope this makes sense. I'm glad you changed the E#s to F naturals, it was getting to be a pain to sight read. For simplicity's sake, would it be possible to only use sharps OR flats? Preferably sharps, because it is in the key of Em.

Uh, which one?

Maelstrom

Woops. *facepalm* I meant Hilda's theme from A link between worlds

McDucky

'The Steel Samurai' added

McDucky

Added the main theme from "Papers, Please", the #1 Dystopian communist paperwork simulator

McDucky

My latest arrangement is the Rocket Jump Waltz from Team Fortress 2

McDucky

McDucky

McDucky

Adding more Long Live the Queen soundtrack. I have played the game for about half the time I've spent transcribing it's music..

Olimar12345

How did I miss this? I can't wait to take a look at these!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!