News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Sheet Music Errors Thread

Started by KefkaticFanatic, March 16, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lkjhgfdsa_77

oh this exists nice

My Lanayru Sand Sea arrangement has an improper tie in m35 that should've been fixed by me earlier.

Old .pdf

New files -
.mid .mus .pdf

If I have to, I give full permission for one of the updaters / whoever does this to put the fixed files up.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

WaluigiTime64

I don't think it needs any improvements note-wise, so could we change the title of Dudeman's "Elec Man" arrangement to "Elec Man Stage"?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Please please do. In fact there's a lot of sheet titles in the Mega Man section that need renaming.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Only rename the ones that don't need replacing. It makes it easier to tell which ones are complete crap without even looking at them.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

oof things are piling up

I should be able to get to these things on Sunday if someone else doesn't get them first.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

don't forget my expression text either please
unmotivated

Latios212

Do you have a list of what you want changed? I don't remember ever seeing one.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 31, 2017, 07:43:06 PMcould we change the title of Dudeman's "Elec Man" arrangement to "Elec Man Stage"?
Done.
Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on March 31, 2017, 01:23:32 PMMy Lanayru Sand Sea arrangement has an improper tie in m35 that should've been fixed by me earlier.
Fixed.
Quote from: Dekkadeci on March 27, 2017, 09:01:23 PMIn Bar 11, I would like the C minor chord and the F minor chord in the right hand corrected to C major chords.
Good catch. Updated.
Quote from: Dekkadeci on March 27, 2017, 09:01:23 PMWhile we're at it, I may as well provide the MIDI of my Shovel Knight "The Schemer (Tinker Knight Battle)" transcription that matches the MUS and PDF:
Is there any reason why the MIDI was mismatched before? In any case, changed.
Quote from: Zeila on March 05, 2017, 12:17:34 AMI was sorting through my files and noticed that the midi for Festival Plaza (Night) is glitched and only a few hundred bytes. This is also the case on site.
All better.
Quote from: TheGrandStars on November 20, 2016, 10:57:21 PMBar 21/22 has those bass chords that are incorrect. currently they're crotchet/quarter note triads, but I believe a part of that is incorrect. I'm sorry I can't explain this well lmao it's just incorrect

And as I said before, a whole bit is missing at the end. its not a major part, but it's quite a few bars we're missing out on.

And at bar 18, that crotchet with two flats should be a quaver and played twice.
Not quite sure about that missing part (sorry I'm so late lol) but the rest is fixed.
Quote from: nutella511 on August 30, 2016, 03:12:59 PMMidna's Desperation could use some work. There are quite a few errors in formatting, ie: copyright info, and arranger/composer. It also has no harmonies, which the original has. Also, the official title is Midna's Lament. The title is never shown in the game, but the version in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, as well as the officially released soundtrack refer to this track as Midna's Lament
Cleaned up.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheGrandStars

Uhh, sorry, but I don't see any change in the sheet? I don't see how any of it is fixed...
Lmao I would be called TheGrandStar but I initially tried using that and it messed up

My mood affects my typing habits. I will often be lazy with my typing, leading me to sound very illiterate. I only type properly when I find it very necessary

Latios212

Oh it might help if I actually uploaded the files. There you go.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

I wouldn't say it's an error particularly but twinleaf town (day) is titled 'midday' instead of day on the sheet. Very low priority but it's there. Has bugged me a little over time.
innit

Latios212

It'll be replaced anyway when the project is done.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

ThatHiddenCharacter

I think this is the right place to put this. Home Run Contest from the smash series is in the completely wrong game. It's under Brawl when it originated in Melee. Also, it doesn't list the composers. These are the composers for Melee, Hirokazu Ando, Shogo Sakai, and Tadashi Ikegami. Was I supposed to give a file with corrections?
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter