News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Wow I have been gone for too long...

Started by MetroidHunter26, March 27, 2014, 01:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Can I just say...WOW...man is it weird to come back from the dead that is inactivity...

for those who are unaware I am MetroidHunter26 I used to contribute quite a lot of sheet music to this site and then fell out (to go with Hugomeister and others to a different site dedicated to Video Game Music Orchestrations but that site is from what I can tell in Hibernation)

so I have decided to come back to here and see what has happened to dear old NinSheetMusic and I'm surprised I see some of the old gang is still kickin!
And to that I say:

I'm so sorry...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on March 27, 2014, 01:27:49 AMto go with Hugomeister and others to a different site dedicated to Video Game Music Orchestrations

lol o boy

I wonder how many rando quickly dead offshoots NSM has spawned.  Though, I guess Apollomix at least pretends to be alive.

anyway hi

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 27, 2014, 01:58:03 AMI wonder how many rando quickly dead offshoots NSM has spawned.  Though, I guess Apollomix at least pretends to be alive.

too many :\ I've only been in 2 but both failed miserably and nobody knew what they were doing. I guess orchestra arrangements are not as popular as Piano arrangements but I can see why. Anyway I remember you Kefkatic but seems sorta barren in the the forums but it's like 3 AM for me so I'll probably wait till morning.

anyway went off on a ramble there...hello to you to Kefkatic!

BlackDragonSlayer

I've seen some of your arrangements; welcome back!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

Wow there's a blast from the past, welcome back!

Olimar12345

Welcome back, MetroidHunter26! It has been quite a while, huh? What have you been up to?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MetroidHunter26

Deku! Olimar! My it has been a while! What a joyous occasion!

BlackDragonSlayer thank you for the welcome! :D I'm assuming you joined after my slumber so to that I say Hello there!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

Hey look! A person who was on the forum sometime has returned and now we must shower them with praise and rejoicing.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 29, 2014, 09:22:35 PMHey look! A person who was on the forum sometime has returned and now we must shower them with praise and rejoicing.
Oh look! A person who's being a jerk! see I can do that too! Don't really care about this post doesn't matter since it's off topic. This thread was pretty much ended and had it's fill until you decided to open it up with that smug comment of yours. Good job.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on March 30, 2014, 03:11:40 AMOh look! A person who's being a jerk! see I can do that too! Don't really care about this post doesn't matter since it's off topic. This thread was pretty much ended and had it's fill until you decided to open it up with that smug comment of yours. Good job.
It's quite obvious we haven't met before. Don't worry, I meant no disrespect towards you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 30, 2014, 11:17:31 AMIt's quite obvious we haven't met before. Don't worry, I meant no disrespect towards you.
Well in that case I do apologize. Last night I came back from a trip with the most annoying person I had the displeasure of riding with down from Vegas to home. I took out my frustrations on you and for that I sincerely apologize. I did have my fill of this thread though so I'll probably have someone lock it or toss it into the abyss. I got what I needed to know that there are some people still here that I remember and that I can now continue to arrange some music for this site again!

Olimar12345

Good to hear you're getting back on the saddle though! Lol, and from my experience, its best to not take Maestro too seriously. Not that you could have known that or anything, just a heads up. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!