News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

ZeldaFan's Art

Started by ZeldaFan, February 24, 2008, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMasta7

starpikachu

Quote from: PianoMasta7 on June 03, 2008, 04:22:58 PMAWESOME!!!    :D :D :D :D
x2!
You have awesome talent! I took 3 art classes but the teachers didn't teach me anything useful, so I can't make anything that good. I should get my friend to draw some pics for this site. She makes good THE BEST anime pics. ;D

Dude

Female artists > male artists :)
I suck at drawing as you can see from my topic ::) Very nice!

ZeldaFan

Ha ha thanks

well, that whole SSBB character idea pretty much failed. I've only drawn diddy so far, but i don't have time to scan it, so you'll have to wait a couple weeks

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Wolfos

Quote from: starpikachu on June 03, 2008, 04:33:15 PMx2!
You have awesome talent! I took 3 art classes but the teachers didn't teach me anything useful, so I can't make anything that good. I should get my friend to draw some pics for this site. She makes good THE BEST anime pics. ;D

You don't need an art teacher to be able to draw things, or to draw better.  "practice".
Also, the best anime pics huh?   Those are some big words to go by.  I'd like to see her artwork.  :D

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 04, 2008, 12:43:28 PMHa ha thanks

well, that whole SSBB character idea pretty much failed. I've only drawn diddy so far, but i don't have time to scan it, so you'll have to wait a couple weeks

Aww, that's too bad.  Ah well,  I'd like to see your diddy drawing anyways.  :)

Darth Makar

Holy Schnitzel, you're great!  Keep up the fantastic work. :)

ZeldaFan

Well i finally got around to adding Diddy. I also added two other artworks.

Sirus

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Eh...you diddy kong is retarded; but the scratch boards are nice.

Wrydryn

Great pics it would be great to see more of them. ;D

ZeldaFan

Here I am reviving my dead topic >_>  ...but I just posted 3 new artworks! More will be coming soon!  ;D

shoushm

These drawings are fantastic!!!!!!

ZeldaFan

Thank you!
Just added 5 new pieces!  :)

ZeldaFan

Reviving my old dead topic again, but I'll be adding more stuff now that I'm back on the site  :D

EDIT: BTW the Samus pic, the Audi R8 and the last oil painting are all newly posted

Xaoz

I really like your Samus and R8 pic. Unfortunately, I am horrible at drawing. Also... why no Zelda?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b