Night 1:
The wolves wolf davy.
Mashi seers Nakah.

Day 1:
Nakah was lynched.

Night 2:
The wolves wolf TST.
Mashi seers NocturneOfShadow.
Nakah fakes a public seering, revealing Mashi as Red.

Day 2:
NocturneOfShadow is lynched.
spitllama kills himself, reviving davy.

Night 3:
The wolves wolf Mashi.
davy roleblocks NocturneOfShadow.
TST picks Mashi as a wolf: his ability fails.
Mashi seers BlackDragonSlayer.

Day 3:
Dude is lynched.

Night 4:
The wolves wolf davy.
Dude reveals wolf as green.

Day 4:
Liggy is lynched.

Night 5:
The wolves wolf Toby.

Day 5:
Boo Guy is lynched.
[close]

Player Analysis
1. Master Wolf Nakah: You didn't even post once, and that was what led to your early lynching: although I'll admit the humans had a stroke of luck with that one, this was certainly a death you could have avoided. Nevertheless, painting Mashi red was an excellent choice from your perspective, and it's unfortunate that Mashi happened to be the seer and therefore knew his colour. Ah well!

2. Wolf Sniper NocturneOfShadow: You were one of the most active players, and therefore managed to nearly avoid being lynched despite your red seering (I'm actually not sure why Mashi picked you to seer to be honest), but Mashi's claim of Human Martyr made it look more unlikely that you were human. You got lynched at the last second like Nakah, which is a shame because you were doing pretty well considering the increased complexity of this game.

3. Wolf Painter BlackDragonSlayer: You eventually managed to run away with this game because you were the one remaining active player, so props for that. Mashi was totally on your case though and you got lucky when davy's timezone confusion resulted in his revealing Mashi as seer accidentally, just before he could seer you. Anyway, notwithstanding the fact that you had favorable circumstances, you did a good job consolidating your win despite your team's initial terrible luck, so good on you for that! Wolf MVP

4. Seer Mashi: As it happens, you seered all three of the wolves on the first three nights! If your plan to preserve yourself another phase hadn't fallen through, you could probably have won the game. Human MVP

5. Guardian The_Subjective_Thought: A fairly solid game for you while you were alive. Unfortunately Mashi's gambit messed up your power, and you inadvertently guessed Mashi as a wolf: that's not your fault, though!

6. Human Totem Liggy: I feel like you did what you could, but unfortunately there was little activity (as exemplified by the fact that you died in a 3-way KitB).

7. Phoenix Boo Guy: -

8. Human Private Totem wolf: In the final phase, BDS was the only possible candidate for wolf from your perspective! Boo Guy hadn't even been online to submit a wolfing, and yet you voted for him anyway. An understandable mistake, though, considering your level of experience: just make sure you don't make it again!

9. Haunting Seer Dude: Pretty typical game from you, in that you didn't say much!

10. Human Copycat Toby: I think you were the only person who seriously considered BDS as a lynch candidate after Mashi's death. You just need to make sure you do more to push your suspicions!

11. Human Roleblocker davy: You were a perfectly good alliance leader, but your mistake that resulted in Mashi's death marred your performance (although it was most likely due to timezone issues). Inexplicably, though, you didn't look into Mashi's seer target for that night (BDS), despite the fact that Mashi had told you he was going to seer him! If you had shared that info with the human team I feel like it may have changed things.

12. Human Martyr spitllama: You did what you had to do, and communicated well with Mashi, helping him iron out the details of his plan: it's just a pity it didn't go, well, to plan!
[close]

Overall, this was never meant to be an alliance game: I somehow missed the fact that the Roleblocker was a clearly claimable role. Ah well, something to learn from for future games. I do feel that this game's premise may have been inherently flawed, though, because it increased the price of lynching a wolf and decreased the cost of lynching a human. This also probably wasn't the right time to host a fairly complex game, as demonstrated by the rampant inactivity at the end: Nakah and Nocturne sort of just got lynched at the last second, and then BDS managed to win the wolves the game anyway, all due to the difficulty the humans had the entire game at coming to a consensus.

All in all, this was an interesting experiment regardless of the problems, and I just hope the next game is more active!

BlackDragonSlayer

I told you all to be active, I told you! Don't say I didn't! :P

Despite the inactivity, though, I was a bit worried towards the end.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

why this

Boo Guy:
Last Active: March 23, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

So he obviously wouldn't have been able to send a wolfing PM, so it would only leave BDS.

Oh well.

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on March 29, 2014, 05:02:00 PMwhy this

Boo Guy:
Last Active: March 23, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

So he obviously wouldn't have been able to send a wolfing PM, so it would only leave BDS.

Oh well.
I was worried about that, but... sorry, wolf... I figured he wouldn't notice... :P And I was especially worried about getting into a KitB with Toby around...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quite an impressive performance by the humans I must say.  Although I'm still angry that I die so quickly.
unmotivated

Toby

I came on to kill BDS, and then I found out this.

The_Subjective_Thought

toby our lord and savour

pity he could never set his watch right
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Toby

Wolf that's why you don't rush into votes on the last phase.

My copycat were gonna make us win the game.

Thiannon

Wait, so why didn't Nocturne snipe someone? Or did he?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm assuming davy blocked him Night 3.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

spitllama

It's unfortunate that simple time zone confusion on davy's part ended up killing Mashi. He was planning to seer BDS the next phase...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nakah

I had you alls confused on Day 2 when I made Mashi appear red. Even though you figured it out eventually, it had me lolling from the grave.

Greg

guys I actually did the player analysis!!!!!!!