News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[MUL] Final Fantasy XIII - Multiple Songs

Started by Damon_Gr., March 30, 2014, 07:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damon_Gr.

Would anyone be able to arrange any final fantasy boss battles for final fantasy XIII
Fight until the bitter end. That's how you get ahead and win.

SlowPokemon

Maybe! Specify one or two you would like done and someone might pick up the request.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Damon_Gr.

BlackDragon that makes no sense to me. Umm how about snow's or lightning's eidolon battles

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, you should include video links in the first post: it's easier for everybody that way.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Damon_Gr.

Umm what type of links? For the song? Or for the piece itself?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Damon_Gr. on March 30, 2014, 05:42:59 PMUmm what type of links? For the song? Or for the piece itself?
Yes, for the songs; I suggest you use this topic to understand the correct formatting in the future.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

The title of this should be "[MUL] Final Fantasy XIII - Multiple Songs", and then you'll definitely want to include the link to every song you're thinking of; also, try to keep the request clear enough so that we don't have to ask questions about it, or it just makes the process take even longer, which is inconvenient for everybody. It doesn't help if you're not sure which songs you want, which seems as if it might be the case, haha.

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 30, 2014, 06:14:01 PMThe title of this should be "[MUL] Final Fantasy XIII - Multiple Songs", and then you'll definitely want to include the link to every song you're thinking of; also, try to keep the request clear enough so that we don't have to ask questions about it, or it just makes the process take even longer, which is inconvenient for everybody. It doesn't help if you're not sure which songs you want, which seems as if it might be the case, haha.
It seems like he's just looking for any boss song in general.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Which is super vague and requires additional effort and questioning on the part of the arranger. For all we know, his definition of "boss" in FFXIII could be different than ours. Or, we might not have played the game, and so even if our definitions of "boss" are the same, we'd have no way of knowing which themes qualify without doing extensive research into the game.

My point is, it doesn't matter if he wants any and every boss theme from the game, he should still specify each one.

mikey

Let's just not argue because our arguments never make sense xD
I just don't see why anyone would freak out because the arranger can pick a song to do.
Quote from: Damon_Gr. on March 30, 2014, 01:23:30 PMUmm how about snow's or lightning's eidolon battles
And there's also this.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 30, 2014, 06:56:06 PMour arguments never make sense xD

speak for yourself ;)

lol but yeah, I agree it's kinda irrelevant to the topic at this point. The policy on how requests should be made is pretty clear cut, so let's just go with that.

oh wait nevermind that's what i was already saying

Damon_Gr.

Alright I'll keep all tht in mind next time. Also I'll look for links then