News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

WestSideLlama's Arrangements

Started by WestSideLlama, May 26, 2008, 10:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestSideLlama

okay... only one for now but i can't tell if it is already on the site because the songs won't load... it looks messed up... that needs to be fixed but anyway

[Submission]

PS2 - Kingdom Hearts - "Hikari" - WestSideLlama - Taking down link until making sure it is right with everyone that it looks similar, might change it a bit

HugoMeister

Hmm....well, Its simple. I'll give you that. Although it looks very similar to most arrangements I've seen.....

I've also worked on Hikari in the past. Its not done though, I never got around to finishing it. Have a looksie:

Hikari Mus.

I realize that I named the Mus. "Song" btw. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

iDOWN

Have you submitted this to another site? I have a printed copy and the music is exactly the same.

HugoMeister

That's what I was thinking too. ???

Or did you find a midi of that other copy, and use that to arrange?

starpikachu

Quote from: iDOWN on May 26, 2008, 11:21:24 AMHave you submitted this to another site? I have a printed copy and the music is exactly the same.
my friends have that copy too
no offense but it's not a good idea to copy someone. but if you did do that other one then never mind

Lildigipoke2

This sheet looks like the sheet from Ichigo's

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

starpikachu

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on May 26, 2008, 11:46:14 AMThis sheet looks like the sheet from Ichigo's
yea that's where my friends got it!

Lildigipoke2

maybe he copied it because there was nothing that said who arranged it....but it's still wrong and plagerism

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

WestSideLlama

okay: here to clear all the rumors

no i didn't copy the arrangement from ichigos and no i didn't submit it to other sites
i listened to an instrumental copy and arranged it by ear
some tricky parts i did get another sheet music that my friend loaned me his copy of it and it doesnt say where he got it, so if it looks similar, don't be confused. I didn't copy it.

also:

Hugo, that looks really hard to play! can you play it?

[edit] I found the sheet you guys where talking about and it looks really similar, as you were saying, almost exactly the same. There were just a few differences it looks like, so I might not submit it, and make it a little different
opinion?

HugoMeister

Me? lol

I can't play much on piano. I'm sure its playable though. :P

iDOWN

I agree. You should try to make it sound more different from the sheet from Ichigo's. You don't have to stick exactly to the origanal song so much. add in grace notes and harmony where you feel they are necessary, and there you have it. A completely different style for your arrangement.

Lildigipoke2

yeah. iDown does that all the time

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Sirus

didnt we have this issue long time ago when someone copied Gori's version of Princess Peach's Secret Slide?
i trust that you didnt copy but you should do what iDown said to do

WestSideLlama

Mmk, sounds fun

*off to work then*

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Sirus on May 26, 2008, 04:56:57 PMdidnt we have this issue long time ago when someone copied Gori's version of Princess Peach's Secret Slide?
i trust that you didnt copy but you should do what iDown said to do

no..it was when I think PianoMasta7 copied a Pirates of the Caribbean song from a website...i think it was pianothemes.com...not sure

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE