News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

E3 2014

Started by DonValentino, April 12, 2014, 02:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Only thing I care about is more deets on Persona 5(mostly just a nice, long trailer). Especially since the only other game I'm really pumped for, Transistor, comes out this year anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 14, 2014, 08:18:31 PMNintendo pls actual game lineup for Wii U
God this can't be stressed enough...
3DS is great and all and probably the best choice right now. The Wii U is nothing more than an HD 2DS...seriously. I want a new Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Zelda games on that Wii U. Make me want to play that thing for long periods of time!!!

And that's not it's only problem. 3rd Party games are very needed for the Wii U to be worth your money.

Virtual Boy all over again :\

Pit0010

I actually really would like some more news on hyrule warriors and Bayonetta 2 (y)
there haven't been much news on them lately
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 12, 2014, 02:53:19 PMIt's been confirmed that the team who developed Super Mario 3D World is working on a new Mario game, so maybe we'll hear an official announcement of that? And I'm guessing it's a 3D one given their last production. We don't know if it's for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U, but I'm guessing Wii U. There's some speculation that it's going to be Super Mario Galaxy 3.
This, but for 3DS. Wii U can die in the arse as far as I'm concerned. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on April 16, 2014, 03:29:26 PMThis, but for 3DS. Wii U can die in the arse as far as I'm concerned. :P

Will you please stop flaming the Wii U? We get it, you don't want one. Good for you. That doesn't mean you're allowed to incessantly call it a piece of garbage. This is the most polite way I can think to ask, because I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish other than maybe a flame war. I don't want to see NSM sink to petty console flaming like the rest of the Internet. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 16, 2014, 04:00:12 PMWill you please stop flaming the Wii U? We get it, you don't want one. Good for you. That doesn't mean you're allowed to incessantly call it a piece of garbage. This is the most polite way I can think to ask, because I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish other than maybe a flame war. I don't want to see NSM sink to petty console flaming like the rest of the Internet. :P
I think it's funny!
I mean we all know he hates the Wii U, at this point it's pretty much a "where's fingerz?" sort of thing xD
unmotivated

Crazy Hand

I hope for more smash bros characters (Meta Knight, ROB, Captain Falcon) and REALLY REALLY hope Super Mario Galaxy 3 (though I doubt it),and some  more Starfox would be nice- but not a remake.

If I'm really lucky, Paper Mario 5, though once again, I doubt it.

I also just want some other WiiU stuff so people will buy it. Probably something unexpected that I will hype about for months.

MaestroUGC

It would be nice to see a new, true to form Paper Mario on the Wii U. Imagine another game like Thousand Year Door.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MetroidHunter26

All I really want is a new Metroid Game on the 3DS or Wii U made by Retro Studios or a competent developer that isn't team ninja....

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on April 16, 2014, 03:29:26 PMWii U can die in the arse as far as I'm concerned. :P

joeyyyy~~~ >:(
I'm gonna fly over there and hand u some honey roasted cashews so you can sit in a corner and eat like a good boy and watch the beautiful wiiU news go by and you'll not worry about a thing ok? xD
enough said. don't penalise the wiiu bro xD we allll 'diget' it

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Sorry, Hani!! I'll do as I'm told, I promise. :3

I just think people worry about the Wii U too much. It'll come good, but 'til then I'm giving it heaps. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FierceDeity

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 16, 2014, 10:09:53 PMIt would be nice to see a new, true to form Paper Mario on the Wii U. Imagine another game like Thousand Year Door.

Yeah, as much as I liked Super Paper Mario, and its innovative take on the classic mario sidescroller and such, at the end I still kinda wished they'd just done another sequel.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 16, 2014, 10:09:53 PMIt would be nice to see a new, true to form Paper Mario on the Wii U. Imagine another game like Thousand Year Door.
I totally agree. If they would just make another like the thousand year door.
A really good finale like: Paper Mario 5: The Book of Ages, Paper Mario 5: The Shadow Queen's Revenge ( I almost pooped my pants when I fought. She was much harder than I expected), or.         
Paper Mario 5: Bowser's Last Stand. I could go on and on.
If I was independently wealthy, I would hire Nintendo to make the Ultimate Paper Mario game :)

Crazy Hand

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 19, 2014, 06:16:49 AMIf I was independently wealthy, I would hire Nintendo to make the Ultimate Paper Mario game :)

I have actually thought this before.

Sebastian

Quote from: Crazy Hand on April 20, 2014, 03:16:16 PMI have actually thought this before.
What? That I was rich or that someone should hire nintendo?