5. Wolf
6. Wolf
7. Wolf
8. Wolf
9. Wolf
10. Wolf
11. Wolf
12. Wolf

The protected wolf is a special kind of wolf. At the beginning of the game, the protected wolf's identity will be revealed to the thread. This is balanced by the fact that to kill him, all other wolves must be dead. If the majority vote for him, the lynch won't happen, and a random normal human will die.

The_Subjective_Thought has been shot, and hung from a tree.

1. NoctorneofShadow
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. Nakah
4. MaestroUGC
5. fank009
6. TST
7. Dude
8. Bird
9. mariolegofan
10. Mashi
11. Bubbles
12. davy

It is now Day One, Night one ends at April 23 at 9:30 am Australian EST. So basically, 48 hours from now.

Story
The night went on as people were just standing there, suddenly this person went "I AM THE SUBJECTIVE THOUGHT AND I'LL - GUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He died.

Suddenly these two men came in and hung up slow and tst's corpses on a tree, "THIS IS A REMINDER TO THE :P EO :P LE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE THAT THESE :P EO :P LE ARE DEAD :P.
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer is the Protected Wolf

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Who's excited for BDS to slip up and reveal his partners?

We should try to maximize interaction with him, especially time when he's in the chat, trying to get his opinion on every possible issue. The more stuff he says, the better of we'll be.

At the moment, I'm thinking Bubbles is human for her post here. No other outstanding suspicions at the moment, but hopefully that changes as people start making votes.

NocturneOfShadow for now.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on April 20, 2014, 05:45:42 PMWho's excited for BDS to slip up and reveal his partners?

We should try to maximize interaction with him, especially time when he's in the chat, trying to get his opinion on every possible issue. The more stuff he says, the better of we'll be.
Gladly. I'll be in the chat whenever possible.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Oh yeah? I don't believe you. I'm in the chat right now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Alright, Night one is finally over.  Time for the fun to begin!  Okay I did see TST in the chat sometime before my internet shut off.  The only other person in there was Liggy.  I didn't either of them at all.  I'll look through the thread later and see what comes up.

And as for the bird vote, I can't say I'm surprised.
That is all.
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: Bird on April 20, 2014, 05:45:42 PMWho's excited for BDS to slip up and reveal his partners?
ME ME ME OOH pick ME...

I was thinking about a vote on bird, but trying to distance bds twice in two posts, seems to be trying too much.

I agree with you on bubbles bird, Nocturne somewhat feels like a "safe" vote, but his interactions dont differ to mine or yours.

Maestro for now, he hasnt posted enough for my liking

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

I've actually got something good here.  TST said something about fank earlier.  So pretty sure one of the wolves is either fank or someone who wants to blame fank.
No greg this game so I'd keep that in mind if I were you guys.
unmotivated

Yugi

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 20, 2014, 06:21:10 PMI've actually got something good here.  TST said something about fank earlier.  So pretty sure one of the wolves is either fank or someone who wants to blame fank.
No greg this game so I'd keep that in mind if I were you guys.
you still have much to learn young grasshopper.

regardless, I must say that it was an unorthodox kill (oh wait...)

Yugi

ALso, I'm gonna clarify that the "kill a random human" thing also happens when he's wolfed as well.

fank009

noct for now, chat and thinking gave me good insights on noct and maestro...