Petpetfood's arrangements (Lots of good arrangements here)

Started by Petpetfood, May 05, 2014, 03:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

what up guys, it's me, petpetfood

Thank you for taking the time to look at my arrangements. All of my arrangements are personally tested before submitted them to the site, so there will be no incredibly difficult or impossible sections to play. I believe most of my arrangements can be played by any piano player with at least a year of experience.

$ sign = personal favorites

GBA:
Battle! Saturos (Golden Sun)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
YOUTUBE

Sega Genesis:
$ Calling from Heaven* (Castlevania: Bloodlines) *DUET
MUS
MIDI
PDF
YOUTUBE
Notes: There are some theory issues with this one, I'll fix it once I get the chance, but all notes are correct.

Playstation 1:
$ Lost Painting (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
YOUTUBE

$ The Tragic Prince (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
YOUTUBE

Wood Carving Partita  (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
YOUTUBE

NES:
Basilisk Mine Field (Act 4-2) (Ninja Gaiden)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
YOUTUBE

*All titles bolded have been accepted to the website

I am also slightly open to requests, as long as you can give me a link to the original song. I may or may not arrange it, with the main factor being if I enjoy the song enough to listen to it a good number of times to arrange it!

Also, I did arrange a few Banjo Kazooie/Tooie songs a few years ago. Those are already on Ninsheetmusic, so if you're interested in that, go check it out!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Petpetfood on May 18, 2014, 02:22:59 AMplaceholder
????
Anyway, I listened to a few and The Tragic Prince was great! If you need more songs, look up the Bravely Default soundtrack. There's a lot of good stuff there.

Petpetfood

Thanks maelstrom, ill take a listen to some songs from that game. Whats some of your favorites from it?

Maelstrom

All of it.  :P It's a short soundtrack: only 46 songs (for comparison, Kid Icarus Uprising has 72). I did cave of darkness and 1/3 of "The Day the Wind Blew." I'd say the boss themes would be great: That Person's Name is.... (NVM, I'm going to try that one), and the final boss themes (there's a few):
Wicked Thing
Wicked Battle (contains most of the former)
Wicked Flight
Serpent Eating the Ground (Final Boss) (note: LONG)
All the Wicked songs are different versions of the same boss who is
Spoiler
your helper through the game
[close]

Don't feel like you need to do all or even any of these. It's up to you.

Petpetfood

I'll take a look at those songs and see if there's any I can do

Petpetfood

I just put up Wood Carving Partita (Long Library) up, two more songs should arrive soon since I'm arranging for the update

Yugi

Quote from: Petpetfood on May 05, 2014, 03:47:33 AMBasilisk Mine Field (Act 4-2) (Ninja Gaiden)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
YOUTUBE
!!!!!

I requested this about 2 years ago, thanks for arranging it man!

Petpetfood

no problem, that's my favorite song from the ninja gaiden series.  thanks for the response!