Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Wait who was it who called a RS remake again
or was this generally accepted news?
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

^everybody ever called that

Anyways, I expect more Mega Evolutions. :] Wouldn't be surprised to see Mega Kyogre and Groudon. Both have weather abilities that can change after evolving and benefit, like Drizzle and Hydration. OP as shit but would be cool. It could give the Orbs a nice extra niche to the story.

SlowPokemon

Btw, it should be noted that these haven't been confirmed as remakes. It's entirely possible that they're sequels.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Echo

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AMbut I'm also really really interested in the gameplay changes and Move Tutors.

Tailwind Move Tutor plz.

Having Steven Stone around would be the best excuse to bring back Gems and new Mega Stones too. At the very least there's gonna be the Latios/Latias ones, unless those are gonna be held off for Events too.

Also can't wait for any remixes for the OST.

KefkaticFanatic

THE POKEMON HYPE TRAIN STOPS FOR NO BIDOOF

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 07, 2014, 11:25:48 AMWouldn't be surprised to see Mega Kyogre and Groudon. Both have weather abilities that can change after evolving and benefit, like Drizzle and Hydration. OP as shit but would be cool. It could give the Orbs a nice extra niche to the story.

can you say "double uber tier"

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2014, 11:35:13 AMBtw, it should be noted that these haven't been confirmed as remakes. It's entirely possible that they're sequels.

It'd be hilarious if these games don't take place in Hoenn at all and instead took place in the Strange Souvenir Tourist's region.

Or maybe there'll be another region added on as a side story, kinda like the Sevii Islands.

Nebbles

I think they are sequels. People are speculating about the Groudon and Kyogre on the box art being their megas and whatnot... while that doesn't call for sequel at all, I think they're going to be sequels anyway.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Has anyone else noticed that you can see the letters Alpha and Omega in the Team Aqua and Team Magma logos?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Quote from: FierceDeity on May 07, 2014, 02:28:48 PMcan you say "double uber tier"
Hey, something that can finally stand up to the Mega Mewtwos. :P

But anyway, OMFG I'M SOOOOO HAPPY THEY'VE FINALLY ANNOUNCED THIS!! My year just keeps of getting better. XDDD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

"Dramatic new world" implies not exact remake but perhaps either sequel or bonus region or something, but w/e with how much revamping was done to hg/ss it felt almost like sequel but still was grrrrrrrrrrreat

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Anyone see the message down the bottom of the boxart? Playable in 2D with some scenes in 3D. Gawd GameFreak, don't do a shit-house job like X/Y again! Either it's properly rendered or leave the flamin' 3D out! :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

InsigTurtle

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 07, 2014, 02:41:26 PMHas anyone else noticed that you can see the letters Alpha and Omega in the Team Aqua and Team Magma logos?
Actually in my mind's eye no I don't.
Point them out?
unmotivated

Echo

If there are new Megas or other additions to Pokemon, what would you hope for? I'm hoping for the Hidden Abilities for the Gen 2 starters to be released, since Emerald gave you those starters before. Mega Metagross and Mega Milotic could be cool if they went with version-exclusive Champions with Steven and Wallace. Or maybe change it up and have Winona be the champ with a Mega Altaria, or have Wally show off a Mega Gardevoir Alpha/Omega.

Quote from: fingerz on May 07, 2014, 03:32:30 PMAnyone see the message down the bottom of the boxart? Playable in 2D with some scenes in 3D. Gawd GameFreak, don't do a shit-house job like X/Y again! Either it's properly rendered or leave the flamin' 3D out! :P

fffffuuuu

Also just noticed that the European ad showed cool red and blue cases for the games, while the North American one shows the generic white cases. So jelly.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 07, 2014, 07:04:30 PMActually in my mind's eye no I don't.
Point them out?

Capital Alpha looks the same as a capital A. I guess the bottom of the Magma symbol (the ridge plus the lines beside it) kinda looks like a capital Omega.