News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I'm getting both, as I usually do. One to keep as my main file, and one to restart and play over as many times as I wish.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 10, 2014, 12:50:17 PMKyogre>Groudon any day

Unless it's a sunny day.

Quote from: Nebbles on November 10, 2014, 12:49:38 PMI'm getting both, as I usually do. One to keep as my main file, and one to restart and play over as many times as I wish.

Yeahhh I usually end up getting both but for the last few releases I wait until after I beat one to buy the other.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FalmerKiller88

I usually get just one.Last time got Y this time getting Omega Ruby!!!! :D

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2014, 12:52:17 PMUnless it's a sunny day.

sunny days are boring
as we can see by figure A rainy days are jazzy and stylish
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Nebbles

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR POKEMON SPACE??

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Wait so the remakes aren't going to be mostly the same as the originals with additional content after beating the elite 4?
Screw this then
unmotivated

Kman96

Nocturne, I have no idea what you're talking about. Of course it's going to be like the original games, there's just going to be new content THROUGHOUT the game.

Something I've noticed though is that unlike the other two remake duos, this one has not been advertised with some sort of external-technological device/accessory. FireRed/LeafGreen were released with the Wireless Adapter, HeartGold/SoulSilver were released with the PokéWalker...Nothing for OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire :(
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 13, 2014, 04:54:53 PMWait so the remakes aren't going to be mostly the same as the originals with additional content after beating the elite 4?
Screw this then

do you really only want this to be the exact same
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

why on EARTH would they not change it up

it'd be boring as hell if they kept everything the same

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on November 13, 2014, 05:15:01 PMNocturne, I have no idea what you're talking about. Of course it's going to be like the original games, there's just going to be new content THROUGHOUT the game.

Something I've noticed though is that unlike the other two remake duos, this one has not been advertised with some sort of external-technological device/accessory. FireRed/LeafGreen were released with the Wireless Adapter, HeartGold/SoulSilver were released with the PokéWalker...Nothing for OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire :(
It looks way different from what I saw in the video
unmotivated