News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokemon Link/Trozei: Battle!

Started by fingerz, May 18, 2014, 04:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Ah, surely someone else out there bought this game! I think it's GREAT!! Much more exciting than the original. :D

Anyways, I was thinking of setting this up just in case anyone needs help to unlock a certain level or Pokemon, seeing as there's literally no walkthrough anywhere on the web and nothing to go by. I've figured out how to unlock all the Pokemon up to Zone 9 ('cause I'm up to it now), so if you need help, just ask! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on May 18, 2014, 04:44:04 PMAh, surely someone else out there bought this game! I think it's GREAT!! Much more exciting than the original. :D

Anyways, I was thinking of setting this up just in case anyone needs help to unlock a certain level or Pokemon, seeing as there's literally no walkthrough anywhere on the web and nothing to go by. I've figured out how to unlock all the Pokemon up to Zone 9 ('cause I'm up to it now), so if you need help, just ask! :)

Literally no walkthrough??? There's a comprehensive walkthrough on Serebii that lists every Pokémon's location and method of obtaining, which I'm guessing is what you used.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Nope, I haven't seen that at all. That's why I was posting this here! :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn