News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Finale authorization

Started by Maelstrom, June 19, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Alright. I finally got finale (2011), and the previous owner deauthorized it, but, whenever I try to connect to the internet, it keeps saying that it can't connect to authorize. I tried turning off the firewall, but nothing worked. Any suggestions?

Olimar12345

Try right clicking the program and selecting "Run as Administrator" 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

It prompted me to do that the first time I tried. I only got to the internet failing thingy after I ran it as an administrator.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

At the risk of stating the obvious, the fact that he posted on the forums about this implies that his Internet is fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 20, 2014, 07:57:52 AMAt the risk of stating the obvious, the fact that he posted on the forums about this implies that his Internet is fine.
^

Maelstrom

I'm not sure it's a problem anymore. The previous owner said they will call in and give me the activation code in the next few days.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 20, 2014, 07:57:52 AMAt the risk of stating the obvious, the fact that he posted on the forums about this implies that his Internet is fine.
If ever there was a sarcastic look, I have it now.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

What you wouldn't give to see me now. (#offtopicagain)

My Arrangements