News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Help

Started by braix, July 11, 2014, 10:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Here I am, a completely inactive bum. And I started arranging Lumiose City but then I quit after doing this much.
Any help? Cuz I don't really know what to do here.

Here's the YouTube thingy if you need it:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Tip #1. If you want to arrange a at one time, or even some now and then, splitting your time between two very different pieces will probably keep them interesting longer.

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 11, 2014, 11:10:40 AMTip #1. If you want to arrange a at one time, or even some now and then, splitting your time between two very different pieces will probably keep them interesting longer.
Thanks I needed that tip. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.