9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are sixteen roles in this game only eight players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one or both of their accounts win.

1. maelstrom.
2. Olimar12345
3. fank009
4. Yugi
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Bird
7. The_Subjective_Tought
8. vermilionvermin

Replacements:
1. Liggy
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

In
Ive been waiting for this for ages

Q, Seers only see colour right
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Bird

Question: will any player get two roles from the same team?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

davy

This game would benefit a lot from the presence of Mashi/Verm/Liggy/Thiannon, so I would really appreciate it if one or maybe even multiple of you would join.

Quote from: fank009 on June 09, 2014, 02:48:37 PMQ, Seers only see colour right

Right

Quote from: Bird on June 09, 2014, 11:17:02 PMQuestion: will any player get two roles from the same team?

It's possible for players to get two roles from different teams and to get two roles from the same team. It's all up to random.org.

maelstrom I would like to warn you that this is a confusing game. It might not be suited to be your first TWG (which it is, right?). If you are confident that you will do your best, I won't stop you from entering though.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

davy

Waddle Bro

davy

^I'll take that as sarcasm or any other type of not being serious that is apparently usually seen in the internet.