News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG LXVIII: Split Personalities

Started by davy, June 11, 2014, 05:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 11, 2014, 11:36:27 AMI'm part of the Red team.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 11, 2014, 04:10:40 PMI AM THE RED VIGI. GUARD ME. I'm claiming very early so my team will be nice and organized by the end of the game.

Also, Fank should be killed off ASAP. :P All he's trying to do is spread confusion amongst all the other teams, which is not a good thing if he's not on your team.
Nice and organized, huh?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Link on June 11, 2014, 04:12:22 PMNice and organized, huh?
In faction games, I've learned not to trust anybody but myself. Thus, I don't trust Olimar.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 11, 2014, 04:10:40 PMI AM THE RED VIGI. GUARD ME. I'm claiming very early so my team will be nice and organized by the end of the game.

Also, Fank should be killed off ASAP. :P All he's trying to do is spread confusion amongst all the other teams, which is not a good thing if he's not on your team.
Link, Got a new target for you, Hit olimar.

Everybody loves a good gambit.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

TWG Mario

TWG Kirby

Vig's claiming everywhere, Shots will fire everywhere, and not a drop to drink.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'll be gone until about 6:00-or-so! Bye!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

I'm the Green Vigi.  TWG Link is lying, and I believe he's also Sauce.  My other role is Red though I'm not saying which role.  I'm not telling any lies this game.  I have not claimed to any of the people who have claimed thus far because I don't trust the ones who have claimed to be red and I'm not lying to those who claimed orange or blue.  In this log I also discuss why I think it's best to tell the truth.  Odds are one of my roles is on one of your teams, which makes it not beneficial to lynch me.

Spoiler
16:23   Nighthawk2   hey Savvy-Sauce
16:24   Nighthawk2   let's talk about nsm!
16:24   Savvy-Sauce   sure
16:24   Nighthawk2   ok so I was thinking
16:24   Nighthawk2   being honest is actually a pretty good strategy this game
16:24   Nighthawk2   I'm just confirming with davy
16:24   Nighthawk2   but I think I'm actually going to claim.
16:24   Savvy-Sauce   claim what
16:25   Nighthawk2   I'll have my vermverm account claim his full role, and he'll also say the color of the other account.
16:25   Nighthawk2   They're not the same color
16:25   Nighthawk2   Odds are the majority of the game will have at least one role on my teams
16:25   Nighthawk2   actually
16:25   Nighthawk2   it's almost statistically impossible for that not to happen
16:26   Nighthawk2   then I will persecute the 1 or 2 people who don't have a role on my teams
16:26   Savvy-Sauce   well, it's more likely a player won't share a team with you than they will
16:26   Savvy-Sauce   err
16:26   Savvy-Sauce   jk
16:26   Nighthawk2   no way!
16:26   Savvy-Sauce   ignore that!
16:26   Savvy-Sauce   i know i was dumb with my math for a sec
16:26   Savvy-Sauce   Well that sounds fine
16:27   Savvy-Sauce   Why honesty though?
16:27   Savvy-Sauce   Why not do this:
16:27   Nighthawk2   either three players have two players on my team or I have the majority of players overall
16:27   Savvy-Sauce   Have verm claim the full role plus your alt personality's role, except make the colors the opposite of what your colors actually are
16:27   Nighthawk2   There's risk of counterclaims if I'm not honest.
16:27   Savvy-Sauce   Get some claims, THEN flip to honesty
16:27   Savvy-Sauce   Well, you could do what Olimar did
16:27   Savvy-Sauce   And not list your power
16:27   Savvy-Sauce   just say "I'm pink and grey" or w/e without guardian/vigi stuff
16:28   Nighthawk2   If I am honest and counterclaimed, I'll know the person who cc'd me has no roles on my team and I can have them lynched probably
16:28   Nighthawk2   hmm
16:28   Nighthawk2   I'm worried people might not trust me as much if I do that
16:30   Nighthawk2   and there's not much to lose by being honest
16:30   Savvy-Sauce   Well, go right ahead
16:30   Nighthawk2   Worst case scenario this blows up in my face and i lose one of my accounts
16:31   Savvy-Sauce   Well
16:31   Savvy-Sauce   Not that I should be helping you, but aren't there already 3 teams with leaders in the thread?
16:31   Savvy-Sauce   Or do you just not trust any of them?
16:32   Nighthawk2   I don't trust any of them
16:33   Nighthawk2   there's no way in hell fank's telling the truth
16:33   Nighthawk2   you don't just claim a reviver role
16:33   Nighthawk2   because those are the types of people who get lynched
16:33   Savvy-Sauce   You do in a game with a guardian!
16:33   Savvy-Sauce   oh yeah
16:33   Nighthawk2   he's trying to draw out a counterclaim
16:33   Savvy-Sauce   lol lynching is so dumb in games like these
16:33   Savvy-Sauce   I already false claimed/claimed to everyone
16:34   Nighthawk2   I think it makes sense
16:34   Savvy-Sauce   I had to create a file to manage all my lies!!!
16:34   Nighthawk2   I haven't false claimed to anyone because I think I shouldn't do that in a game where I'm trying to be completely honest
16:34   Savvy-Sauce   what are your roles then???
16:34   Savvy-Sauce   if we have a team in common, we can basically dominate everyone
16:35   Nighthawk2   I'm not sure it's all right yet
16:35   Nighthawk2   I'm waiting on davy
16:35   Savvy-Sauce   You want to know if its okay to say what your anon account is?
16:35   Nighthawk2   because I could see how if I were to say "I'm the blue guardian and twg kirby is the red reviver" might be against the spirit of the game
16:35   Nighthawk2   yes
16:36   Nighthawk2   like
16:36   Savvy-Sauce   I think it would be impossible to keep that information secret
16:36   Nighthawk2   in your claims, did you mention your anon account?
16:36   Savvy-Sauce   nope
16:36   Savvy-Sauce   But, I'm using my anon account information to my advantage
16:36   Savvy-Sauce   Like, if I get info on this account, I use it to sound smarter on my other one
16:36   Nighthawk2   I think it'd be dumb if he doesn't allow it but I'll cede to him
16:36   Savvy-Sauce   Eventually someone might ask "how do you know that?" then the cat's outta the bag
16:37   Nighthawk2   so i take it you're link
16:37   Nighthawk2   because thats the only role thats claimed any role
16:37   Savvy-Sauce   no?
16:37   Savvy-Sauce   why would you think I was link?
16:37   Nighthawk2   *that's the only anon account that's claimed anything
16:38   Nighthawk2   and you said you were using it to gain information
16:38   Savvy-Sauce   I didn't mean claiming to the thread, I meant private claims
16:38   Nighthawk2   that's the only way I can think of gaining info
16:38   Nighthawk2   I think you're lying!  TWG Link's activity patterns even coincide with yours
16:38   Savvy-Sauce   okay you got me gosh
16:38   Savvy-Sauce   I think the grammar is also a giveaway!
16:38   Savvy-Sauce   Now tell me your account
16:38   Nighthawk2   No way!
16:39   Savvy-Sauce   jerk!
16:39   Nighthawk2   (also yes the grammar is very similar)
16:39   Savvy-Sauce   I regret not coming up with a fake personality for him
16:39   Savvy-Sauce   But I was too eager to get into the fray, so to speak
16:39   Savvy-Sauce   Plus I wanted to be one of the first claims!
16:39   Nighthawk2   So is he actually the green vigi or no?
16:39   Nighthawk2   probably not
16:40   Savvy-Sauce   Well, if my other account were a guardian...
16:40   Savvy-Sauce   It woudln't be such a strange claim
16:40   Nighthawk2   I don't think it matters what your other account i
16:40   Nighthawk2   s
16:41   Savvy-Sauce   
16:41   Nighthawk2   the green guardians probably guarding you regardless
[close]

TWG Link

Okay, okay. I'm actually orange. Can't believe that the one role I decide to false claim ends up belonging to verm.

Anyway, let's get our team together.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Link

I dunno why it would be so hard to believe. I have to be some color, don't I?

vermilionvermin

Here's how you should claim to me.  Just have the accounts that are either green or red send me (vermilionvermin) a PM telling me who you are.  If you want to tell me your other account, I'd appreciate it and can promise that I won't lynch either of your accounts.  If you're still really worried about it, I can understand not wanting to claim, but I can't promise that that account doesn't get killed by mistake.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Link on June 11, 2014, 05:05:00 PMOkay, okay. I'm actually orange. Can't believe that the one role I decide to false claim ends up belonging to verm.

Anyway, let's get our team together.
Someone who falls weak at counterclaiming verm, you must be fank, scared to face verm.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on June 11, 2014, 05:21:04 PMHere's how you should claim to me.  Just have the accounts that are either green or red send me (vermilionvermin) a PM telling me who you are.  If you want to tell me your other account, I'd appreciate it and can promise that I won't lynch either of your accounts.  If you're still really worried about it, I can understand not wanting to claim, but I can't promise that that account doesn't get killed by mistake.
I somewhat trust you more than link, but who knows what kind of stunt YOU are going to pull

The_Subjective_Thought

Verm and bird making sense?

Death to them!

MWHAHAHAhAHA

In all actuality bird's prediction on how and why the game will be played and won is very accurate. Verm's personal plan will likely, now posted, set the tone and pace of the game.

I advise anyone to establish who they are going to be a liar or an honest person. Link is a liar, verm is (so far) honest.

With the amount of killers in this game a lot of it will happen behind closed doors. Much death will happen each night. Be prepared and hope your revivers don't get vigi'd.

Hey, you know what would be funny? If an entire team was killed night 1. Or if every vigi was blocked.

How will lynch votes work out in this game I wonder?

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on June 11, 2014, 05:35:21 PMVerm and bird making sense?
When I start making sense... then we'll all be in trouble.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...