News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG LXVIII: Split Personalities

Started by davy, June 11, 2014, 05:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Mario

Revivers are more dangerous than vigis.  If we lynch a vigi then they just come back to life the next phase.  If we lynch a reviver they don't.  fank

TWG Mario

TWG Kirby

A little doggie said to lynch fank

Maelstrom

The_Subjective_Thought

In conclusion, Kirby or Mario are Maelstrom's alt.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 13, 2014, 06:49:08 PMfank
Keep that vote on if you want to lose.
a fank lynch = a red win. its as simple as that
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

TWG Waluigi

Someone has an agenda here.

It's probably just BDS but it might be someone else. I urge caution when deciding on whether to lynch fank or not.

TWG Kirby

unvote for now, although thats the plan, the more we know of fank the more we can dismantle his plan

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on June 13, 2014, 07:09:57 PMIn conclusion, Waluigi is Fank's alt.

Quote from: fank009 on June 13, 2014, 07:20:50 PMKeep that vote on if you want to lose.
a fank lynch = a red win. its as simple as that
Lynching you only means that your team (blue?) won't win. It doesn't affect any of the other teams at all. :P If anything, it means it's more likely that they'll have a chance to win.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 13, 2014, 07:36:18 PMLynching you only means that your team (blue?) won't win. It doesn't affect any of the other teams at all. :P If anything, it means it's more likely that they'll have a chance to win.

Stop being arrogant... Verm's going to be revived, and red is going to use his services to lynch people. duh

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 13, 2014, 07:41:17 PMStop being arrogant... Verm's going to be revived, and red is going to use his services to lynch people. duh
...or Verm could use his knowledge to destroy the red team...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Link

I don't care who we lynch yet,  but I'm still figuring stuff out and would prefer it if the phase didn't end early through an insta.

fank009

Come and chat some more
(especially you malestrom

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 13, 2014, 07:44:28 PM...or Verm could use his knowledge to destroy the red team...
Arrogant AND paranoid, typical BDS

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 13, 2014, 08:01:03 PMArrogant AND paranoid, typical BDS
::)

Calling me "arrogant," but you're the one saying stuff like this?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber