News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG LXVIII: Split Personalities

Started by davy, June 11, 2014, 05:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2014, 11:17:08 PMLol I guess if killing off one of us is red folk will make you happy so be it. Orange still has four people and no one is giving two shits about that fact.

And Link, get this: I LIED to you when you tried to claim red guardian to me via pm, because it was so obvious that you were full of shit. (I also wanted to see how you'd react).  Our team isn't even fully assembled yet, but you sure as hell started to freak out when I told you we were. Then I seered you ORANGE and thus confirmed your shenanigans.

So, by lynching me, you're putting the orange team (Links team) on top.
Well, fellow oranges, if it wasn't clear already, it is now. I'm legitimately orange. Although my role is still kept a secret (thank god), another team has confirmed my color. Typically another team wouldn't want to do that, but I think Olimar wanted to gloat about figuring out my false red claim.

So please, let me know who you are via PM!

TWG Mario

Does anyone know what alignment Yugi's alt is?  I think this is significant information.

TWG Yoshi

TWG Link is getting too unpredictable and posting too much. Take my vote.

TWG Link

Well let me extend that threat to include votes on me. You guys are playing with fire.

TWG Link

You have twelve hours to change your votes.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Yoshi

Link sounds too much like fank. Kill them both. But it seems he is using our annoyance at link to divert the attention from his main account. This may cause me to vote for fank instead.

fank009

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 14, 2014, 01:17:49 PMLink sounds too much like fank. Kill them both. But it seems he is using our annoyance at link to divert the attention from his main account. This may cause me to vote for fank instead.

Link sounds like fank... bah, we are nothing alike.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 14, 2014, 01:17:49 PMLink sounds too much like fank. Kill them both. But it seems he is using our annoyance at link to divert the attention from his main account. This may cause me to vote for fank instead.
Fank needs to go first.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

TWG Link

Maelstrom., may I ask why you want to lynch fank? It doesn't make sense for somebody like you. Neither of your accounts are red, so why do you choose to aid the lynch that red has been pushing?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Link on June 14, 2014, 02:53:58 PMMaelstrom., may I ask why you want to lynch fank? It doesn't make sense for somebody like you. Neither of your accounts are red, so why do you choose to aid the lynch that red has been pushing?
Because lynching Fank will likely help his team as well. In fact, the only team that really benefits from not lynching Fank is blue team. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

bds confirmed for maelstrom's alt

Also, Olimar, 'cuz I ain't red.

fank votes BDS
BDS votes fank
Mario votes Link
maelstrom votes fank
Waluigi votes Olimar
Olimar votes Link
Link votes Olimar
Pikachu votes Olimar
Yoshi votes Link
Bird votes Olimar

Olimar - 4
Link - 3
fank - 2
BDS - 1

Now, back to the shadows...
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

davy

Votes:
Fank: BDS
BDS: fank
Mario: fank Link
Kirby: fank
maelstrom: fank
Waluigi: Yoshi Olimar
Link: Olimar
Pikachu: Olimar
Yoshi: Link
Olimar: Link
Bird: Olimar

Current vote count:
Olimar12345: 4
TWG Link: 3
fank009: 2
BlackDragonSlayer: 1

Ninja'd.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game