News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LXVIII: Split Personalities

Started by davy, June 11, 2014, 05:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Link

Friendly reminder that there's only 6 hours left for BDS and Maelstrom. to change their votes.

Maelstrom

You forgot something. If both I and BDS call your bluff and you reveal the linked accounts, Fank will have 6 votes against him, still resulting in the lynching you are trying to avoid.

TWG Link

How about I reveal your accounts and roles then?

Maelstrom

Why not? I won't be here tomorrow morning.

TWG Waluigi

This is a bit fatalistic of you maelstrom.

Anyway, if we're going to have bluffs called and alt accounts put to singular use then I want to say my bit.

We're playing this game as a game of force, while this is understandable what with the force that people can put behind themselves with their alternative accounts and alternative powers it's all kinds of silly.

Let's have some fun with this! Play as two people! Don't force things! Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Deal with two teams but don't double cross!

This is a game with a whole lot of options which are being wasted.

And that's terrible.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Link on June 14, 2014, 04:40:55 PMHow about I reveal your accounts and roles then?

If you're willing to deal with any and all repercussions, then yes.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on June 14, 2014, 04:48:51 PMThis is a bit fatalistic of you maelstrom.

Anyway, if we're going to have bluffs called and alt accounts put to singular use then I want to say my bit.

We're playing this game as a game of force, while this is understandable what with the force that people can put behind themselves with their alternative accounts and alternative powers it's all kinds of silly.

Let's have some fun with this! Play as two people! Don't force things! Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Deal with two teams but don't double cross!

This is a game with a whole lot of options which are being wasted.

And that's terrible.
Ninja'd

We all have different ways of having fun, no? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Kirby

Hi Works, Im spanner

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 13, 2014, 06:04:48 PMAlright. This is probably not safe to do, but I'm going to do it anyways. :P

Here's a list of claims I have gotten, aside from you:
TWG Link: Guard (false, given the seering)
Olimar: Red (I don't think he said exactly what role though)
Vermilionvermin: Claimed green vigi, but told me his anon account was the red guard (which I trust- if only I knew who it was)
TST: Red (I don't trust it because he claimed different roles in chat)

Thus, I can piece together the red team:
Seer: TWG Kirby
Vigi: BlackDragonSlayer
Guardian: Verm's anon account
Reviver: Olimar/TST

QuoteAlright. This is probably not safe to do, but I'm going to do it anyways. :P
Nope, no it wasn't

Seeing every other option I have...  yeah. I hope things can start moving my way, anyway

Yoshi

Best lynch in my biased opinion.

BlackDragonSlayer

Olimar/TST aren't the reviver so all's not lost. :3

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Kirby

BlackDragonSlayer

That being said that means that I still don't know who the reviver is. Had Olimar actually claimed his real role earlier I wouldn't have trusted you, and we likely would've been able to sort things out from there.

Just another reason to lynch Fank over one of us.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

All it takes is one ralization/ co operation.

Verm, someones been lying to you. Q is who.

If things are as you say bds

But as stated
Lynching me will give red the game, they have 1 vig now, no one else will fire a shot and that should b enough for numbers. Verm will be revived adding a vig and a shot and red will control the game minus
Blue cant do anything, green cant do anything.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 14, 2014, 06:24:47 PMLynching me will give red the game, they have 1 vig now, no one else will fire a shot and that should b enough for numbers. Verm will be revived adding a vig and a shot and red will control the game minus
Blue cant do anything, green cant do anything.
Blues have a vigi, oranges have a vigi (unless Yugi was one, which is unlikely)... I don't see what you're trying to say.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 14, 2014, 06:30:03 PMBlues have a vigi, oranges have a vigi (unless Yugi was one, which is unlikely)... I don't see what you're trying to say.
From your point of view, sure.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 14, 2014, 06:35:57 PMFrom your point of view, sure.
Your point of view isn't to be trusted. :P If something just doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense either way. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber