TWG LXVIII: Split Personalities

Started by davy, June 11, 2014, 05:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Bowser

I'm sorry. I ate Kirby.

Wait. I'm not sorry. Fank009.

fank009

Ok, so NOW I know whats happening....

remind me, WHY you three decided to go with bird?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

This game was won by luck and scumming
Luck- BDS/Olimar/TST ALL drew red/orange (see, I was right, red IS op xD)
Scum-Bird, I dont care if you think it was fair game, it was a cheap tactic at that stage of the game, and I will be wailing about it for who knows how long to come (though would it really have changed much?)
Bird, at bowser 5- Fank 3, would you really have forced the tie?

Honestly, a part of me wishes we could play that scenario, and all the gambits, but heaven knows thats not happening.

Psst Verm... TOLD YOU SO.
what happens when you don't listen to fank :/

Anyway
Mael, DONT do anything this phase, just let it end as quick as possible without drawing it out any further

(Or we could try and set a TWG record, with me being the only person lynched? xD)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Maelstrom

Quote from: fank009 on June 16, 2014, 06:34:33 PMOr we could try and set a TWG record, with me being the only person lynched? xD
How many people anyone been lynched twice in a row?

Bird

Quote from: fank009 on June 16, 2014, 06:34:33 PMThis game was won by luck and scumming
The reason blue lost is partly luck (Yugi dying night 1 was unfortunate), but primarily due to the fact that the reviver claimed to the thread. Your thirst for power and glory in a role that should have stayed quiet is the main reason for their downfall. Similarly, green lost their vigilante night 1 because you didn't guard them.

I had to choose between lynching one of my partners last phase, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Who would you choose in my situation: blue, whose reviver was public knowledge and who had already lost a player, or orange, a team which was fully formed and fully alive? I think you would have done the exact same thing in my situation.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

TWG Waluigi

Fank.

This is the alt account revolution comrades!

TWG Luigi

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

davy

TWG LXVIII: Split Personalities

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are sixteen roles in this game only eight players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when either one or both of their accounts win.

1. maelstrom.
2. Olimar12345
3. fank009
4. Yugi
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Bird
7. The_Subjective_Tought
8. vermilionvermin
9. TWG Mario
10. TWG Luigi
11. TWG Bowser
12 .TWG Yoshi
13. TWG Waluigi
14. TWG Link
15. TWG Kirby
16. TWG Pikachu

Replacements:
1. Liggy

Day 2 has ended. fank009 was lynched. It's now night 3. Night 3 ends June 19th 1:00AM PST/2:00AM MST/3:00AM CST/4:00AM EST/10:00AM CET/June 19th 6:00PM AEST/8:00PM in New Zealand.

I am continuing this game because multiple teams can still win this game. However, if all members from all but one team forfeit to me through PM I will end the game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

The_Subjective_Thought

Throw in the towel guys!

I want to try the mystery game.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

TWG Link

Maelstrom

Because you killed everyone...  :P

TWG Link

Who are you going to revive this phase?