News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - "Space Storm Galaxy"

Started by Crazy Hand, June 13, 2014, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Hand

Completed by Olimar12345 and Shadoninja

I'm actually surprised no one has arranged this yet. Anyone want to try for me?

Maelstrom

Remove the s in "https" to get the link to work

edit: This song is pretty easy to arrange. I'd recommend this for a beginning arranger. I might take it for myself, but I've already got a lot of other stuff.

SlowPokemon

I've tried, but it's impossible to get a decent arrangement of this piece with only two voices. I don't recommend anyone arrange this; it will more likely turn out either ridiculously simplified or ridiculously hard.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Just add some chords and simple harmonies to the basic format, but it will still be a little boring.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Just find someone who thinks the n64 controller feels natural. Then you've found one.

Bloop

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 14, 2014, 12:24:36 PMJust find someone who thinks the n64 controller feels natural. Then you've found one.
This.

Just this.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 14, 2014, 12:24:36 PMJust find someone who thinks the n64 controller feels natural
?
Why wouldnt it? I think it is :)

About the request... I might take it....sometime in the future

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

[Wii] - Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Space Storm Galaxy - Olimar12345 & Shadoninja [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Crazy Hand