News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[PC] Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Multiple songs

Started by Guitargamer57, June 18, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

I just had a thought. How about we make this in to a completely unofficial, mini-arrangement project? If it sounds good, I might be able to set it up this afternoon. We could focus mainly on the piano songs from Umineko, with a few non-piano songs thrown in for good measure. How's that sound?

Guitargamer57

Sorry, maelstrom, just returning from a time without Internet.

And that sounds great, I'd be happy to support this, however, I'm afraid I cannot be of too many help. You know, I'm not able to arrange yet, and with my lack of practice recently, it could take a little more. But  yes, I like your idea.

And now that I think about it, MAYBE with effort I could help to fix or improve some of the sheets, since I've heard those theme a lot of times.

Maelstrom

Well, sorry I haven't posted sooner, but we may do a Xenoblade Chronicles arrangement  project, and I'd run that instead. If that doesn't go through, I'll definitely do this, but even if I am not able to, you can count on more arrangements from me when I finally get the rest of the games in the series. I will finish life first, however.

Guitargamer57

Quiet a casuality, Xenoblade Chronicles is also one of my most favorite games I''ve ever played; the theme I liked a lot was Makna Forest, though it's already arranged. I'll support this as well.

Maelstrom

Well, we do all our arrangements from scratch here, so feel to join in when this goes through.

Maelstrom

I'm not sure I'll ever finish life.  :P
I got a bit done, and I need to arrange something else for a while.
.mus

Guitargamer57

Oh... Those mus files. I can't use them. Could you give me it on PDF?

Maelstrom

Well, you should download Finale notepad 2012. It's free and can read .mus files. I can't get you a pdf now, but I should be able to later today
http://www.finalemusic.com/products/finale-notepad/

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 17, 2014, 05:59:44 PMI'm not sure I'll ever finish life.  :P
I got a bit done, and I need to arrange something else for a while.
.mus
I finished it

Umineko When They Cry Chiru
Life
[midi] [.mus] [.musx] [PDF]

Guitargamer57

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 03, 2019, 08:12:48 PMI finished it

Umineko When They Cry Chiru
Life
[midi] [.mus] [.musx] [PDF]

I'm so so happy to finally be able to see this.
You did it! You frickin' arranged Far!!! And it tooked me 3 years to notice it and a total of 7 years to come back here, gosh......

I'll be honest, I almost feel like crying, I don't know how could I even thank you. I'm listening to it while I write this and I cannot but say you did an amazing job. You're definitely the best to me right now. Thank you so much!