News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

twg 69 host screw ups

Started by Dude, June 19, 2014, 01:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

see this is why when non-twcs make the topic, things become annoying

MaestroUGC's TWG 69: Fill in the Blank: Maestro's Magnificent Mystery
7 (46.7%)
Bird's TWG 69: Do You Trust Me?
9 (60%)
BirdUGC's TWG VXIX: Fill in the Blank: Do You Trust Me?
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 26, 2014, 01:30:43 PM

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Quote from: Bird on June 21, 2014, 05:07:48 PMi hate faction games :(
Well sorry, my games a "faction" game as well, (with a twist)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Thiannon

We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Olimar12345

I miss when TWG's had werewolves...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

TWG LXVI:
Classic Mafia-Village of Masks

1. Mafia Leader
2. Mafia Grunt
3. Mafia Henchman

4. Doctor
5. Detective

6. Villager
7. Villager
8. Villager
9. Villager
10. Villager
11. Villager

12. Framed Villager

Mafia=wolves
Villager=humans
Framed Villager=miller
Doctor=Guardian
Detective=seer

At the beginning of every night 2 players chosen at random will swap colors.  They will be informed of the color swap, but not who they were swapped with or what color they have become.  Every night each Villager has the ability to do one bit of detective work, but dies at the end of the next day phase.
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on June 21, 2014, 04:25:59 PMI'll put the poll up tomorrow at 11PM EDT.
why can't i do it? am i not good enough?!?!

Mashi

Bird

TWG: Do You Trust Me?

Effects:
  • Cardflipping: Players cardflip as the color they appeared to be the night phase prior to their death.
  • Trust Falls: Every player PMs three names to the host corresponding to players that they trust. On certain night phases, random players will begin falling, and one of those trustees that the falling player selected will be PM'd a question from the host asking if they want to save the falling player, or let them fall to their death. Two players begin falling on night 2, three players begin falling on night 3, and one player begins falling on night 4. Failure to send in three trusted names will result in those players being determined randomly. The same player will never fall twice.

1. Wolf - The wolves know each other and collectively share 4 seerings and 4 paintings to be used during any night phase.
2. Wolf - The wolves know each other and collectively share 4 seerings and 4 paintings to be used during any night phase.
3. Traitor - The traitors count for the humans, know each other, and collectively share 4 seerings and 2 paintings to be used during any night phase.
4. Traitor - The traitors count for the humans, know each other, and collectively share 4 seerings and 2 paintings to be used during any night phase.

5. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
6. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
7. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
8. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
9. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
10. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
11. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
12. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
13. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.

Note: Number of seerings, paintings, and millers in the game is subject to change.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

I really wish I could play Bird's game but I'm travelling next week :[

That game seems really interesting!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 22, 2014, 12:50:39 PMI really wish I could play Bird's game but I'm travelling next week :[
Same here. This looks awesome. Too bad I'll be gone next week.  :(

fank009

Lets try again

TWG 69: Fanks Dream land (12/15 players)

Story: So, Fank heads off to sleep, and goes to dreamland to have pleasant dreams, Fanks childhood hero's are fighting for the supremacy of the dream, While lurking in the shadows, Nightmares wait, ready to feed on the happiness and entice fear into young fank's heart

Roles:
"TBD".
Influences would be from the following series (with a guide as to what roles are in play)
Captain planet- Planeteers
Sailor moon- Sailor senshi
Scooby doo- Mystery Incorporated
TMNT- The turtles
Pokemon- Red's team Gold/Silver/Crystal
Avatar: Last airbender- Team avatar
(I have an idea of what the roles are, Im just going to be working on adding them in the meanwhile...)

While there are 6 groups, only 3 teams will be in play, Each team will consist of 5/4 members( depending on signups)

Each team, has a hidden power, which balances/compliments the setup for the team.

IN ADDITION, instead of this just being a free for all... There is one more role

Nightmares: Evil creatures, disguising themselves as a friendly character to jump out and destroy fanks dreams- They inherit one role at the start of the game and have the powers that are associated with that role.- Have one team kill

Each team, Will have an infiltrating nightmare.

Each team, (nightmares included) Know their partners (except with 12, nightmares wont know their partners)

Possible roles in the game: role Seers/ Affiliation seers/ Guardians/ Vigs/ Roleblockers/ (busdrivers- people who change direction of night targets) / There are some vote manipulation mechanics, wolfsbane(ish) powers and there are "attacks"

All characters - mystery inc, can peform some type of elemental attacks, All attacks will follow the pokemon type chart, and if an attack is super effective, the target is blocked

Teams win when kill the nightmares AND have parity/ Nightmares win when they have parity (In 12 teams win when their nightmare is dead and they have parity)

There will be 3 lots of PMS sent from me, one, containing your role, two, containing members of your team, three for the nightmares containing their teammates (in games of 15)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Yugi

Mashi

nsm twgers are rebelling and not letting twc do their job

this is why we cant have nice things