News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What SSBB characters do you play most?

Started by Wolf, June 30, 2014, 10:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your top 7 most played characters in Brawl?

Mario
3 (17.6%)
Luigi
2 (11.8%)
Peach
1 (5.9%)
Bowser
1 (5.9%)
Link
3 (17.6%)
Zelda
3 (17.6%)
Ganondorf
3 (17.6%)
Toonlink
3 (17.6%)
Donkey Kong
2 (11.8%)
Diddy Kong
1 (5.9%)
Yoshi
1 (5.9%)
Pit
1 (5.9%)
Ike
6 (35.3%)
Marth
2 (11.8%)
Lucas
3 (17.6%)
Ness
5 (29.4%)
Kirby
7 (41.2%)
Metaknight
3 (17.6%)
King Dedede
3 (17.6%)
Pikachu
3 (17.6%)
Lucario
3 (17.6%)
Pokemon trainer
2 (11.8%)
Jigglypuff
1 (5.9%)
Pikmin&Olimar
6 (35.3%)
Snake
3 (17.6%)
Sonic
4 (23.5%)
Captain Falcon
4 (23.5%)
R.O.B
2 (11.8%)
Samus
5 (29.4%)
Mr. Game&Watch
3 (17.6%)
Wario
1 (5.9%)
Gryninga
0 (0%)
Roselina
0 (0%)
Megaman
0 (0%)
Lil mac
0 (0%)
Pac mn
0 (0%)
Bowser jr
0 (0%)
Drk pt
0 (0%)
Pellutena
0 (0%)
Villager
1 (5.9%)
Wii fit woman
0 (0%)
Robn
0 (0%)
Forgot srry
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Wolf

Note that Starfox isn't in the poll. So if one of em is your top 7, then say it in the comments.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

FierceDeity

Did they not fit, or something? Also, you left out Ice Climbers.

And yeah, Fox is one of my most played characters.

Olimar12345

For that matter Falco and Wolf are also missing...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wolf

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 01, 2014, 08:19:58 AMFor that matter Falco and Wolf are also missing...
I may have said that I removed them on purpose.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

JDMEK5

Interesting story actually.. My best character in the N64 Smash Bros is Mario, my best in Melee is Link, and my best in Brawl is Pikachu.
I'm exceptional with all three in any game though. Actually in Melee, my brother and I were having battle after battle and it occurred to both of us that it wasn't about who was a better fighter anymore. It was about who was cheaper. It was then that we discovered how to snipe with Link. (Being both of our favorite character) If one of us was off the cliff making his way back up to the edge, all the other person had to do was stand near the edge, and pull the Great Spin. (Up + B) The climber would hit the lower edge of the blade, and shoot off to the corner of the screen and die. Oh how I wish we hadn't lost it. Melee was my favorite.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

I've heard it's a good game! Never played it, though.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FireArrow

No ice climbers or sheik... at least you have my old main, peach.

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 03, 2014, 03:14:16 PMInteresting story actually.. My best character in the N64 Smash Bros is Mario, my best in Melee is Link, and my best in Brawl is Pikachu.
I'm exceptional with all three in any game though. Actually in Melee, my brother and I were having battle after battle and it occurred to both of us that it wasn't about who was a better fighter anymore. It was about who was cheaper. It was then that we discovered how to snipe with Link. (Being both of our favorite character) If one of us was off the cliff making his way back up to the edge, all the other person had to do was stand near the edge, and pull the Great Spin. (Up + B) The climber would hit the lower edge of the blade, and shoot off to the corner of the screen and die. Oh how I wish we hadn't lost it. Melee was my favorite.

Melee is best game, go out and buy it again. The skill cap is so high that, given you have someone to play with, you'll never get bored.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I'm the only one who plays diddy.

BUT THEM PEANUT POPGUNS GUYS
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 23, 2014, 07:15:31 AMI'm the only one who plays diddy.

BUT THEM PEANUT POPGUNS GUYS

Wut you talking about, diddy is like one of the 3 viable characters in brawl (metaknight, snake, diddy.).

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on July 23, 2014, 11:04:06 AMWut you talking about, diddy is like one of the 3 viable characters in brawl (metaknight, snake, diddy.).
I have the only diddy vote
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Tier ranking isn't the same as popularity, ever since the last smashboards list adjusted for it. Plus, I'm pretty sure most of us voting aren't competitive players, haha.

JDMEK5

Quote from: FireArrow on July 22, 2014, 10:55:36 PMMelee is best game, go out and buy it again. The skill cap is so high that, given you have someone to play with, you'll never get bored.
I know and I'm trying but there's a huge waiting list at my local retro game shop and they never sold or traded in. I'll have to try ebay or something probably..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FireArrow

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 23, 2014, 09:59:48 PMI know and I'm trying but there's a huge waiting list at my local retro game shop and they never sold or traded in. I'll have to try ebay or something probably..
Internet > Heaven

MaestroUGC

Game & Watch has been my main since Melee and will continue to be through Wii U/3DS. Olimar is my second, followed by R.O.B. and lastly the Ice Climbers.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

I like Link and Ike in brawl, but I've never played anyone somewhat skilled