News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White - "End Credits"

Started by Joebro, July 03, 2014, 05:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joebro

I want to play the heck out of this song.

braix

I'm not good and I'll likely quit halfway, so I'll leave someone else to take this request, but I'm going to experiment and see what I can do with this song anyway.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

JDMEK5

I was about to say I'll do it but I'll be busy for the next 15 days like nuts. The good news however, is that I'm already half-done a Two Pianos of this song. I'll just finish that first.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Can't wait to see it. The official name is "Ending 'Onward to Our Own Futures'" and the composer is Shota Kageyama, for anyone who wants to do a solo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

I thought it was "Ending ~To Each Future~". ?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 06, 2014, 08:51:51 AMI thought it was "Ending ~To Each Future~". ?

Not since the soundtracks got official international releases! On the iTunes Store it's called:
Ending "Onward to Our Own Futures"

Totally recommend buying them if you have a chance by the way, it's great to have an official high quality version. Also it helps support the composers :]

SlowPokemon

Also I really hope they put this piece in the upcoming SSB games...

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2014, 09:07:50 AMNot since the soundtracks got official international releases! On the iTunes Store it's called:
Ending "Onward to Our Own Futures"

Totally recommend buying them if you have a chance by the way, it's great to have an official high quality version. Also it helps support the composers :]
Right. Forgot to inquire iTunes. Oh I've already bought 3. X/Y, HG/SS, and D/P. I'm hoping to get the others once I go back to work.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2014, 09:14:05 AMAlso I really hope they put this piece in the upcoming SSB games...
YES.

My Arrangements

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2014, 09:14:05 AMAlso I really hope they put this piece in the upcoming SSB games...
Wow that would be amazing
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

I think that Black and White are going to be gypped in the upcoming Smash games, sort of how Ruby and Sapphire were in Brawl. Just because of the release date. But I do hope that this one gets a remix, especially if they have an N's Castle stage.

JDMEK5

Well here's what I've got so far. Progress so far has been slow but now I've actually got some time to devote to it so it'll be picking up quick again shortly.

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Here's the Two Pianos done: [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

But I'm assuming you want a solo version so I'll try to do that as well. It'll just be a solo adaptation of this most likely.

My Arrangements