News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Kremling Kampaign: King K Rool for Super Smash Bros. DLC!

Started by DonValentino, July 07, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2014, 08:26:02 PM
Spoiler
i would now like to use this thread to campaign for some of my favorite characters

[close]
I'm sorry but what are these supposed to be?
I can only assume they're jokes
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 11, 2014, 08:28:19 PMHow would you put it... Ah yes.

Spoiler
[close]
The only ones of those that could be considered funny are the Charley and Miles Cyrus ones; the other ones don't really involve humor, unless you're trying to imply that wanting King K. Rool (who is/was a major character in a successful franchise, being the main antagonist of the first three Donkey Kong Country games) in Smash Bros. is ridiculous. Not likely, yes, but not completely unreasonable.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

omg guys why can't arceus be a character, he's so cool and has so much to offer
also every other pokemon
also james bond from goldeneye, and epona, and toad, and SAKURAI I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A PONY FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR YOU'RE THE WORST DAD EVER

hopefully the joke should be clear enough to BDS now

SlowPokemon

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 11, 2014, 08:39:44 PMomg guys why can't arceus be a character, he's so cool and has so much to offer
also every other pokemon
also james bond from goldeneye, and epona, and toad, and SAKURAI I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A PONY FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR YOU'RE THE WORST DAD EVER

hopefully the joke should be clear enough to BDS now
The only thing that is clear is that you're just being completely ridiculous now- all of those characters you listed are poor examples (except maybe Arceus, aside from the fact that there are already a lot of Pokemon in the new Smash Bros.) of what you're trying to convey. None of those characters (except maybe Arceus, as I said before) are even comparable to King K. Rool.

K. Rool would be in line with major antagonists- such as Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, and Wolf- who have appeared in Smash Bros. games; on the other hand, asking for characters such as those you and Slow listed would be like asking for Birdo, Tatanga, E. Gadd, or a Boo in a Smash Bros. game. They don't have any significant justification, especially when you consider that Waluigi still isn't a character. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

bds we all stopped legitimately caring about this issue like three pages ago B)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 11, 2014, 09:07:46 PMbds we all stopped legitimately caring about this issue like three pages ago B)
Perfect excuse. XD

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

BDS must be super fun at parties

P.S. you're still not getting the joke

SlowPokemon

Awww now FierceDeity that's just mean. I don't see how he could read that without his head just exploding all over the room.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2014, 08:35:34 PMThe only ones of those that could be considered funny are the Charley and Miles Cyrus ones; the other ones don't really involve humor
You can't just go and state something can't be considered funny by anyone and think your statement would be accurate.

EDIT: Forgot that you're BDS

i already buried all hopes of the obese crocodile appearing post #2 why is this even a thing