News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Dude, I suck at drawing peoples faces too. It's normal.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Lol okay
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

We learned how to draw faces in art last year, twas an adventure.

why you didn't just use cage though, ill never know
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on November 10, 2014, 09:13:02 PMwhy you didn't just use cage though, ill never know
I've never tried doing anything like that before, but if you insist...
I tried.
[close]
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

braix

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wolf

U said that U take requests right? Draw Zed.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: wolf on November 12, 2014, 05:09:55 AMU said that U take requests right? Draw Zed.
That sounds more like a demand than a request, but sure.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 12, 2014, 06:40:03 AMDude draw nunu with cage face
Omg please no

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

braix

I gotta make a portfolio for this art high school thing by Jan 16th, so here goes.

*Dragon
Dragon
[close]

Wolf

Maelstrom