It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

And BTW I thought u said u take requests. So where is Zed and Nunu with cage face???

braix

I failed on Zed and I told u no to Nunu Cage
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 23, 2015, 07:48:52 AMI failed on Zed and I told u no to Nunu Cage
Hmm........ I really REALLY wanted to see cage faced nunu. :P
Then what about Gnar? Or Koggie?

braix

I tried Gnar, I can't really get his face right :I
Kog'Maw I can try
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

braix

Here's your Kog'Maw. Too lazy to make it a full drawing so you're stuck with a sketch sorry.
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Wolf

*gasps* AWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Dats soooo cute!!!!!!! Tnx for drawing it.

braix

Wolf

And btw can u tell me how to post pics? And if possible, by phone. Ima gonna do my own artz too. Im drawing Gnar right now so pls tell me

braix

by phone, download tapatalk and find out yourself. pretty easy and self-intuitive.

Wolf

Maelstrom