Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Coooooooool!!!!!!! Although I think he had an X on his face.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Azir
Spoiler
[close]

Gnar
Spoiler
[close]
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Drew Howling Abyss. I hope you like it
Spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

Wow! That looks cool! The shading is awesome! I have no idea what it is!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 02, 2015, 12:31:43 PMWow! That looks cool! The shading is awesome! I have no idea what it is!
thanks! btw it's this image:
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

swag

although I preferred it when it was the "Team Deathbridge"
unmotivated

braix

I want to draw some people, if anyone wants to post a selfie or something you want me to draw go ahead

braix

Better quality/picture for Azir(scanned it)

mikey

By quality do you mean resolution lol
But man that bird is the word
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You should do some portraits of video game composers like painters did for composers before they had cameras.
Like Chopin (although there is one photograph of him), Mozart, Beethoven and the rest.
Or maybe do one of Mr. Iwata in memory of his passing.
what is shitpost

Wolf

Holy shit its been a while nice Gnar art!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ThatGamer

That it some incredible art, Braixen. Don't even know why you are here when you could be selling thousands of copies of artwork...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"