News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Thanks guys, after I finish this rough sketch I'll be moving it to photoshop to fix up any lines that aren't straight, then I'll print it out and trace it onto a good paper with pen and color it with markers. If I had them, I'd much rather use watercolor though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

I found old art from 2013
Spoiler
[close]
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

That is really chibi and cute. I love it!

braix

I sketched something really quick, I think I'll do most of my drawings like this from now on. Had a lot of fun with it because it was really fast

huge braixen
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit

mikey

unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

innit