News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

MLF needs a Nickname

Started by Sebastian, August 13, 2014, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

MaestroUGC

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 14, 2014, 12:20:46 PMHaha. Me too. I just came up with this name on the fly.
Choosing a forum name is an important and life affirming task. You must choose a name from within, not a mixture various things you simply "like". Your name is your identity, and your identity is only your own.

Have you tried Brian?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 14, 2014, 12:28:20 PMChoosing a forum name is an important and life affirming task. You must choose a name from within, not a mixture various things you simply "like". Your name is your identity, and your identity is only your own.

Have you tried Brian?
...thats my name
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Sebastian

Well I've tried and never came up with one........

MaestroUGC

Well you better find one fast, otherwise I'm going to start you calling Pickles the Fairy Clown.

Dude

That's nice, then we can just shorten it to Pick.

DonValentino

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 13, 2014, 08:59:12 PMAnyway, "Joshi" is the obvious and lame choice including your criteria, but it has nothing music related in it.

How about "JazzyJoshi" then? JJ for short

Sebastian

Ooh that good. All the ones I like I'll put on the Op.

What about "Kaptain Gamer"
I need more of a game name...

Sebastian

Im a fast runner and like fast things :P
I actually went 40.2 Mph on a bike (Took me 7 tries down our sickest hill)
So maybe my nickname could include something fast.
What do you think of Master Tachus or Dr. Tachus
The word "Tachus" is Greek for "speedy" and is in the word Tachyon which travels faster than light.
What you guys think?
I also decided NOT to change my forum name. Ill just use this name for gaming

Yugi

Jojomario
Quote from: mariolegofan on August 14, 2014, 02:47:19 PMThe word "Tachus" is Greek for "speedy" and is in the word Tachyon which travels faster than light.
sonic

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Dude

What's with you and pickles?

If you don't count the deleted posts, this is the 242000th post on the forums :)

Woo.