News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

MLF needs a Nickname

Started by Sebastian, August 13, 2014, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2014, 09:30:12 AMCause it makes fun of me
i honestly wasn't sure if you would catch that or not lol

But IMO, name changes are lame. I've had this one for 8-ish years now and I still love it. Too bad people like Gamer4250 and Methos couldn't see it.

(...yes, you two actually had something in common. Shocking.)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

So, it's a signature worthy quote?

FireArrow

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 19, 2014, 05:56:38 PMSo, it's a signature worthy quote?

Everything I say is.

Quote from: Dude on August 19, 2014, 04:31:29 PMi honestly wasn't sure if you would catch that or not lol

But IMO, name changes are lame. I've had this one for 8-ish years now and I still love it. Too bad people like Gamer4250 and Methos couldn't see it.

(...yes, you two actually had something in common. Shocking.)

Name changes can be good if you have a bad reputation. Ironically, people actually do kinda look at you as a new person.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on August 19, 2014, 07:42:26 PMName changes can be good if you have a bad reputation. Ironically, people actually do kinda look at you as a new person.

Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Depends on your self esteem I guess.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on August 19, 2014, 07:42:26 PMName changes can be good if you have a bad reputation. Ironically, people actually do kinda look at you as a new person.
I don't right?

Dude

King Sammer

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 14, 2014, 01:28:57 AMWhenever I see MLF I think MILF.

Don't google that kiddies.

I just googled that and now i'm gonna die.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

SlowPokemon

I have a new favorite NSM member
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: King Sammer on November 28, 2014, 01:23:18 PMI just googled that and now i'm gonna die.
Then perhaps you shouldn't use Google any more.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 28, 2014, 01:36:00 PMI have a new favorite NSM member
By which you mean a new second favorite NSM member.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 28, 2014, 01:40:17 PMBy which you mean a new second favorite NSM member.
King Sammer maybe you should use Bing or something
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: King Sammer on November 28, 2014, 01:23:18 PMI just googled that and now i'm gonna die.
Whyyyyy are you still here.

Sebastian

lol.....

Quote from: Dude on November 28, 2014, 04:27:29 PMWhyyyyy are you still here.
Haha.....hope you don't go crazy...haha.

braix