News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[MUL] Super Smash Bros. Series - Multiple songs

Started by Wolf, August 17, 2014, 08:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Ok. I made a terrible mistake. At my high school, I've been invited to the school festival that's supposed to be opened at November. They said that I'm the best Arranger and Pianist that they could find in my school. So they asked if I wanted to preform on a live audience and I said yes. After that, they told me to play one of my compositions and two of my arrangements. But one of them has to be a duet with my brother. So I thought of doing Gourmet race as a duet and Green greens as a solo. BUT, there was a problem. My bro can't play Gourmet race well and I can't play Green greens myself. Although the Green greens I was practicing was my own arrangement, I just can't make it more beautiful and with more notes. And the fact that my bro keeps saying that he want's to duet Green greens, I really have no other option. So can any of you Arrange Green greens DUET and Gourmet race SOLO??? I have a heck ton of other arrangements and compositions to finish and I can't waste time on these. Oh and the festival is arranged to September for some god knows what reason so............... Pls help me.

Here are the Links. Note that there are no Zeldas so here you go.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvjPa4RnSxY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYK-M-S751c
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

MaestroUGC

Wait, so they want you to play two arrangements that you prepared yourself, and you're asking us to do them for you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the exact opposite of what you were asked to do and nearly tantamount to plagiarism by passing off the work of someone else as your own?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DonValentino

Sorry wolf, but I agree with maestro, they're supposed to be your arrangements not someone else's. Besides, can't you just pick other arrangements you've made? :-\

JDMEK5

I have the same problem of incompetent younger brothers all the time. Is there no chance of trading parts and then complicating it?

Either way, I'd suggest learning a few other songs just in case you run out of time with these. Worst case scenario you have to pull out because you had nothing to play.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Wolf

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 17, 2014, 08:43:08 AMWait, so they want you to play two arrangements that you prepared yourself, and you're asking us to do them for you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the exact opposite of what you were asked to do and nearly tantamount to plagiarism by passing off the work of someone else as your own?
Oh. Sorry. What I ment was any video game arrangements.

Olimar12345

For the most part I believe the situation would remain the same.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 21, 2014, 07:52:58 AMMcDucky has a nice Gourmet Race arrangement.
Jompa has a great but near Besbenpin level Fountain of Dreams. I think Besbenpin's version might actually be easier...

Waddle Bro

*Bespinben

This misspelling bothered me. Carry on.

MaestroUGC

This all still defeats the purpose of what your teachers asked you to do, though, doesn't it?

Play two arrangements that you made yourself...

Or am I missing something here?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Wolf

Nah. I told them about it. And they actually changed their minds. So now it's been patched into just play a video game music. They love it.