News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Instagram

Started by braix, August 19, 2014, 06:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Either there's no thread for this or I just haven't seen one.
Post your Instagram username, share stuff, whatever the hell.

Kman96: @TheKmaster96
zoroark1264: @chogonom
Saria's Hamsters: @remyandcocoa
DrP: @nkonny
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kman96

I was going to say something along the lines of "I'm not sure if this sort of thing is allowed on the forum," but there's already a similar thread for Twitter, so...what the hell.

TheKmaster96
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: Kman96 on August 19, 2014, 07:29:49 PM...but there's already a similar thread for Twitter, so...what the hell.

TheKmaster96
Yeah, that was why I made this. :p
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

I made an instagram once, then I deleted it because it was stupid. Here's to hoping you guys actually post interesting stuff unlike most kids/young adults.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on August 19, 2014, 07:40:06 PMI made an instagram once, then I deleted it because it was stupid. Here's to hoping you guys actually post interesting stuff unlike most kids/young adults.

I don't like how a ton of people exclusively selfies. D:
I try to be a more interesting than that though lol.

FireArrow

Selfies, plus completely pointless diary entries. I don't want to know whether or not you went to starbucks with your "bae." >_>
I really wish there was social media that wasn't governed by tyrannical white girls.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on August 19, 2014, 07:54:20 PMSelfies, plus completely pointless diary entries. I don't want to know whether or not you went to starbucks with your "bae." >_>
I really wish there was social media that wasn't governed by tyrannical white girls.
lmao I couldn't have said that any better

mikey

OH MY GOSH I'VE SEEN THAT WORD BEFORE WATS A BAE AND WHERE DO I GET ONE
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2014, 08:02:10 PMOH MY GOSH I'VE SEEN THAT WORD BEFORE WATS A BAE AND WHERE DO I GET ONE
Best Afro (in) Europe
Just grow one.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 19, 2014, 08:11:48 PMBest Afro (in) Europe
Just grow one.
Seriously get rid of the poro I keep thinking I'm on the riot forums
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2014, 08:19:08 PMSeriously get rid of the poro I keep thinking I'm on the riot forums
Oh lmao sorry
I'll change it
But still, if you were on the riot forums I'd have a CLG icon

mikey

really
not helping D:
unmotivated

braix

PM me some random profile pucture worthy picture.
I dont have any good ones. :U

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 19, 2014, 08:33:56 PMPM me some random profile pucture worthy picture.
I dont have any good ones. :U
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix