Have fun senseless destructioning!
Mafia Grunt:
QuoteYou are the Mafia Grunt.
OBEY YOUR ORDERS!
Villager:
QuoteYou are a Villager.
Be wary.  Stuff's gonna happen.

TWG LXX: Village of Masks- A Classic Mafia
In the small, unheard of village of Qwertyton in Italy, life could not be better.  A new mayor was just elected, leaving all the villagers very happy as to their future.
Well- not all.  Rumor is spreading of an incredibly rare, unheard of, secret group called the Mafia.  Unhappy with their new government, rumor has it that they've started going around senslessly killing innocents.  Of course, that's all rumor-
Isn't it?

Roles:
1. Mafia Leader
2. Mafia Grunt

3. Villager
4. Villager
5. Villager
6. Villager
7. Villager
8. Villager

Players:
1. Mashi
2. Yugi
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. maelstrom
5. Bubbles
6. Dude
7. The_Subjective_Thought
8. fank009

This village loves the night life.  In fact, 37.5% of the population is usually active during the night!  This is because each night in addition to their killing, the Mafia may also paint 3 players red on Night 1, 2 players red on Night 2, and 1 player red on Night 3.  Not only that, but a player chosen at random is given a Detective power that is displayed publicly.  A player cannot be chosen twice (everyone wants even slices of the cake).  But with the recent suspected uprising of the Mafia, if a player does not perform their allowed actions during the night phase, they get thrown out of town.  What a great government!
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2014, 09:20:31 AMTWG LXX: Village of Masks- A Classic Mafia
the villagers very happy as to their future.

Haha! lol!
Anyway, joke aside.
This one looks fun :) Havent played in a werewolf game in a while. Think I'll play :)

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 20, 2014, 09:47:25 AM

Haha! lol!
Anyway, joke aside.
This one looks fun :) Havent played in a werewolf game in a while. Think I'll play :)
I think you had to sign up ahead of time, but it might be possible for you to join in.

The_Subjective_Thought

Mario missed the one game where he'd feel most at home.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

So what you're saying is that by the end of the game everyone is red?

If we get a seering power does that trigger before the paint buckets?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Maelstrom

I think painting only lasts the night phase

The_Subjective_Thought

What, until the villagers go home and have a shower?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

So, what part of the detective part is displayed publicly?

mikey

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on August 20, 2014, 12:54:03 PMSo what you're saying is that by the end of the game everyone is red?

If we get a seering power does that trigger before the paint buckets?
Yes, everyone is red by Night 3.
No, painting triggers before the seering.
unmotivated

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

YES, Mafia, Now I can use all the mafia jargon... (oh wait.)

Quote from: Yugi on August 20, 2014, 02:52:04 PMWait, so paintings are permanent?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2014, 01:51:20 PMYes, everyone is red by Night 3.
No, painting triggers before the seering.
obviously

I think that the person with the seering power should claim each night, that way we can see who picked who to seer. probably the only information we are going to get out of seerings. of course finding green is good.

Now, lets bring out the GAMBITS, and say this.
I dont think that we should seer those that are likely to be painted red. who is likely to be painted red? those that would benefit the town from seered green and those who would be easy to frame/lynch.

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Maelstrom

Quote from: fank009 on August 20, 2014, 04:24:06 PMWho is likely to be painted red? those that would benefit the town from seer'd green and those who would be easy to frame/lynch.
Anyone unpredictable or someone who normally takes charge. Or whoever they feel like

mikey

Sorry, misread it.  Paintings are not permanent.
unmotivated