News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Youtube just got HACKED!!!!

Started by The-Real-Link, May 28, 2008, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

I was watching a video of a guy playing Franz Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody #2, and when I tried to search for the ever-so-classic "Bugs Bunny" version. It said something like -
         Internal Error 500.
   A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the problem. (Then it had a link to click to send some sort of report, which I DID NOT click.) and then it said "Be sure to include the following in the error report." and then it just had a boatload of random numbers and letters. (Like a frreakin' page full of 'em!) This happens no matter what page you try to go to. (Even the home page.)

Supposedly this has happened before, and it's some goofball who works for google.

HugoMeister

Omg that happened to me too!

I was listening to an orchestra preform "Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis" and it died! XD

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

starpikachu

it still works for me! ;D YAY!!
hope it gets fixed for you guys soon!

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dude

That happens like a lot...

I've had it about 3 times... ::)

PseudoMario16

it works 4 me, but its happened to me b4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

scooterulez

It never happened to me, but it happened to the rest of my family.

razer84

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

PianoMan

Ugh. That's YouTube's idea of a joke. When there's an error or they're updating the system, that is what is programmed to show.