News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 71: Masquerade

Started by Liggy, September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

This is an anonymous game with color card-flipping.

1. Wolf Disguiser - Each night phase, can choose to disguise as the person killed by the wolves.  If the Wolf Disguiser does so, the game we will be updated to appear if the Wolf Disguiser died, the disguised player will be told they are actually dead, and the Wolf Disguiser will be given access to the disguised player's account, and told the NSM username of the player who originally had access to that account.
2. Wolf Disguiser

3. Mason - Collectively have a single-use vigi power.
4. Mason

5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

The following rules will also be in effect, although I can be persuaded otherwise from a strong enough opposition:

Spoiler
All sent and received PMs must be saved and undeleted.
Any IRC log must either be posted to the thread or saved in the PM Inbox/Outbox of all participating or spectating players.
No IRC conversations are allowed during Night phase.
You must sign out of your TWG account for the first 5 minutes of a day phase.

Basically, the first two rules are just in place to prevent people from catching the disguisers by implementing disguiser codes.  I will be very disappointed if I remove these rules and something like that happens.  The last two are to make disguising more seamless.
[close]

Minor change (because I made the game for eight players instead of nine (whoops!)):

There is one extra human, and the masons get a single use vigi power.

Role PMs will be out shortly.
---

1. TWG Ness
2. TWG Pikachu
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Falcon
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Tingle
7. TWG VermillionDollars
8. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya
9. TWG Kirby

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. maelstrom
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. Bubbles
5. fank009
6. Yugi
7. Mashi
8. The_Subjective_Thought
9. Dude

Chat link

Night 1

Liggy

Roles PM are out.

Format
Role.  Your partner is partner's TWG account name here if there is one, remove this sentence if there is not.

Account: Username
Password: Password
[close]

Additionally, I accidentally sent out the real account names of the partners to certain people, so if you have two PMs that's why.  I tried deleting them retroactively, but I have no idea if that works on NSM, so quietly PM me if you saw the old PM and I'll just tell everyone their partner's name.

---
It is now Night 1.  Night ends Monday, September 8th, at 11:00 PM EDT.

1. TWG Ness
2. TWG Pikachu
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Falcon
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Tingle
7. TWG VermillionDollars
8. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya
9. TWG Kirby

TWG Waluigi

TWG Samus

Liggy

Also triple post!  (Sorry!)

Let me clarify how Disguiser work.

The wolves collectively choose the kill.  One (or none) Disguisers can choose to disguise that night (if both do, I'll pick one at random).  In that case, the phase will update as if the Disguiser was the one who died, and they will flip as whatever color the player they disguised as was.  Then the Disguiser will be given the password (a new one, mind you, so the old player can't log in by accident), role, and real username of the account that just died (as well as the ability to look through the PMs for that account), and the real owner of the account will be informed that they are in fact, dead.  The game will then carry on as if the dead player's account had always been the Disguiser's.  There are no limits to how many time either Disguiser can use his power in the game.

Liggy

Last post and then I'm done (sorry again!!!):

The Wolf Disguisers and Masons now know both the NSM username and anonymous username of their partner.  Ignore my statement about the double PM thing.

TWG Falcon

Liggy

And because host-masks are visible on IRC, please use this chat link to chat.  Sorry about that. :(

TWG VermillionDollars

If I had vermillion dollars/
would I buy you a house

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 07, 2014, 06:50:34 PMIf I had vermillion dollars/
would I buy you a house
I understood that reference.

TWG Ness

since when did we have a haruhi account?? and why didnt i get it??

i hate ness

TWG Kirby

TWG Pikachu

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG Waluigi

WALUIGI WAH BELIEVES WAH THAT WAH A WAH MASON WAH SHOULD WAH CLAIM WAH WHEN WAH ONE WAH MASON WAH DIES WAH AND WAH EXCHANGE WAH MESSAGES WAH BETWEEN WAH EACH WAH OTHER WAH AS WAH EVIDENCE WAH OF WAH THEIR WAH MASONRYwah

THEY WAH SHOULD WAH ALSO WAH SAVE WAH THEIR WAH VIGI WAH FOR WAH LATE WAH GAMEwah