News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 71: Masquerade

Started by Liggy, September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Pikachu

I doubt I'm going to make it through the night so... I'm the other mason. Sorry for not saying so earlier.

I plan on vigi-ing haruhi right now unless someone can change my mind.

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

The only reason falcon and I voted together was due to the fact we were both in the chat before the phase ended, and NO ONE ELSE WAS.
And Falcon's reason for Ness made more sense than my seemingly arbitrary reason for tingle the first night. Because Ness said he didn't properly understand the disguising mechanics, it made sense that he didn't disguise on the first night. I'd say Falcon is the most suspicious right now.... He did take place in two green lynches so far.

TWG Falcon

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on September 16, 2014, 04:31:46 AMI'd say Falcon is the most suspicious right now.... He did take place in two green lynches so far.
being wrong doesnt necesarily make me a wolf.

TWG Tingle

I really should have done this in the last phase but I'm going to attempt to do an analysis post on everyone left.

TWG Pikachu: While I don't agree with the previous reasoning about his humanity which was him asking about a rule clarification

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on September 09, 2014, 02:27:57 PMWhat.

OK Liggy, let's clear something up

I'm giving people different colors for this example
Let's say mario was a wolf and disguised himself as TWG bowser and bowser was blue. The mario account would die ofc but would the cardflip be red or blue?

However his mason claim means I'm going to trust him.

TWG Falcon: At this point in the game noticeably agitated and rightfully so, the inactivity is indeed stifling the chances humans have for victory. I kind of feel that his emotion is in response to his inability to do anything, leading me to thinking he's human. But let's look at his posts.

Quote from: TWG Falcon on September 15, 2014, 11:14:21 PMDay 2, Pickachu and Verm analysis and Attack on Samus

Quote from: TWG Falcon on September 13, 2014, 07:10:08 AMChat log and remaining people analysis, start of day 2.

Quote from: TWG Falcon on September 10, 2014, 06:24:47 PMDiscussion with verm.

Overall one the most active and one of the providers of most of the game content. Pretty human.

TWG Haruhi: Pickachus current target. I admit, she has seemed sketchy to me most of the game, mostly due to her actions against me so I'm pretty biased, falcon or pika could do some analysis on her.

TWG Samus: With Haruhi in my eyes as the most likely other wolf there exists a problem here, while Samus's reasoning is flawed it's not necessarily wolfy. But the biggest issue comes from these posts by Samus

Quote from: TWG Samus on September 11, 2014, 06:12:36 PMHopping along with VermillionDollars' vote, now are you?

Addressed to Haruhi.

Quote from: TWG Samus on September 11, 2014, 07:00:53 PMTWG Haruhi Suzumiya's Tingle vote is strange.

Vote at Haruhi.

While this could be distancing I'm not sure. Samus/Haruhi doesn't look as likely now.

What it does open up the possibilities of are Pikachu is lying (doubt it) or Falcon is a wolf ( while unlikely, possible).

Pikachu, our hopes are riding on you hitting one of the two wolves with your vigi, if you are the mason that is.

TWG Tingle

Forgot paragraph about TWG Tingle.

While mostly inactive and thus contributing to the current precarious position of humanity he seems like a pretty swell guy.

Liggy

Night 3 is over; TWG Pikachu and TWG Haruhi Suzumiya have died.  Game over, Wolves win!

1. TWG Ness
2. TWG Pikachu
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Falcon
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Tingle
7. TWG VermillionDollars
8. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya
9. TWG Kirby