News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

I'd like MKWii or MK8--I'd work on those for sure, but it doesn't seem too likely. I think SSB4 would be good, and since it seems like it's between that Xenoblade, I guess that I'll favor SSB4 over that if it comes down to those two.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

Quote from: mastersuperfan on September 17, 2014, 04:56:27 PMI'd like MKWii or MK8--I'd work on those for sure, but it doesn't seem too likely. I think SSB4 would be good, and since it seems like it's between that Xenoblade, I guess that I'll favor SSB4 over that if it comes down to those two.
Will you arrange? We are mainly focusing on the opinions of those who will arrange, but your non-arranging opinion is welcome.
Actually read your post. :P

FireArrow

I'd probably do like on song if we did Xenoblade.  Anyways, listen to slow, he's hit the nail on the head.

(And I'd also like to nominate DPP)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

How about we do a combination of voting choices? We have a poll for your top pic and a poll for each one you'd help arrange for. That makes it easier than everyone listing their choices in order.

Maelstrom

Or we could just have everyone list their choices in order.....  :P

Anyway, for nominations, we have:

Pokemon: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Xenoblade Chronicles
Super Smash Bros. 4
Super Mario 3D World
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Wario Land 3
Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 8
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

(Bolded titles have been seconded)

If anyone besides me and Yugi want to post sample tracks, that'd be great. I can be convinced to arrange just about anything if it sounds good enough.  :P

Olimar12345

I would contribute towards the project (arranger-wise) if we did pokemon dpp, smash4, or any of the mario karts. The others seem meh to me. sm3dw has a kickin' soundtrack, but I'm not interested in arranging it for the piano.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 17, 2014, 06:12:58 PMsm3dw has a kickin' soundtrack, but I'm not interested in arranging it for the piano.
Yeah. It sounds good, but it wouldn't translate well to the piano.
And no Xenoblade?  :(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 17, 2014, 05:55:47 PMIf anyone besides me and Yugi want to post sample tracks, that'd be great. I can be convinced to arrange just about anything if it sounds good enough.  :P
I'll go ahead and post a few from the one I nominated, and a few from the other nominations I like.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
(I'll have official localized titles as soon as I unlock the music gallery of the game)

Opening Theme

From the Professor Layton side

From the Ace Attorney side

Super Mario 3D World -- I would totally support this project as all of the music has this very awesome sense of jazz
Title
Hisstocrat
World Bowser

Also all of the music from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is basically excellent so I'm in favor of that one too. SSB for Nintendo 3DS seems a little iffy to me, but we'll see. Persona 4 has an excellent soundtrack as well and I'd contribute but I don't think that one has enough fans here to really have a shot. Just throwing my two cents in. Xenoblade I might be able to work with but I try my best never to listen to game music before I play the game so that sort of goes against my principles. Mario Kart 8 also has an incredible soundtrack, I'd be down for that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Wow. I would definitely help with a Laton vs. Ace Attorney.

The Deku Trombonist

Mario Kart Wii will probably be a bit disappointing as a project seeing as we have a fair few of the tunes on site already. Mario Kart 8 would be better if people want to do a Mario Kart.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 17, 2014, 07:32:02 PMHaven't played it and don't have the time to.
This is one of the few games with a soundtrack that can be enjoyed without playing the game.

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 17, 2014, 06:21:12 PMSuper Mario 3D World -- I would totally support this project as all of the music has this very awesome sense of jazz
Title
Hisstocrat
World Bowser

Yo, that's awesome. I'd totally go for this one too.

I feel kinda stupid posting DPP music (everyone knows it) but wynaut:

DPP

Not gonna even bother with SSB4.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

No one has shown interest in Wario Land 3 and Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 since the first page. Is anyone still interested in arranging these and getting them on the poll?

SlowPokemon

I mentioned Persona 4 in my post, I would love for that to be the project.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.